It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a spark that led to a theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
OUR FREEMASON FOUNDING FATHERS KNEW THAT THE ONLY WAY TO CONTROL
ALL THE OTHER COUNTRY'S AND GAIN THE SEPERATE BUT EQUAL POWER OVER
EACH ETHNICITY WAS TO HAVE INHABITANTS OF THOSE COUNTRIES COME
AND BECOME AMERICAN CITIZENS. TAKING GIANT CHUNKS OUT OF THE
POPULATIONS OF EACH COUNTRY BUT GAINING SUPPORT FROM THE CITIZENS.
BY HAVING AMASSED A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF PEOPLE, MONEY (BECAUSE
AMERICA IS A SUPERPOWER THE LAST TIME I CHECKED), AND MILITARY
ARMS TO CONTROL IT ALL. POSSIBLY, IF THE UNITED NATIONS TOOK
CONTROL OF AMERICA WHEN OUR PRESIDENT OVERSTEPS HIS BOUNDS, AND THEN
TOOK CONTROL OF THE REST OF THE WORLD
IT COULD CREATE A PERFECT POSITION TO LAUNCH A NEW WORLD UNIFIED ORDER.

THE ENTIRE SCHEME HAS BEEN HUNG OVER OUR HEADS IN PROPHECY. WE BELIEVED
IN IT UNKNOWINGLY AND SO IT HAPPENED. EVER HEAR THE SAYING THE MEEK SHALL INHERET THE EARTH"

WASN"T AMERICAS MOTTO
"GIVE ME YOUR HUNGRY YOUR TIRED YOUR POOR."

SO DO WE INHERET IT???? iRONIC?

Simply a theory sorry for the caps.

[edit on 5-4-2005 by annointedintruth]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Yea... Ever hear of something called immigration quotas? For quite a while the United States didn't allow people to immigrate from quite a few countries, this only ended in the 20th century.

I also highly doubt that the UN could ever gain enough support or power to take over the USA. Not in this lifetime man.

~Astral

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Interesting. A theory that negates itself.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by annointedintruth

WASN"T AMERICAS MOTTO
"GIVE ME YOUR HUNGRY YOUR TIRED YOUR POOR."

No that is written on the Statue of Liberty, it is not the "America's motto", the Statue of Liberty was a gift from the French, an assembled by poor immigrants of either Irish or Italian decent.

We do not take large portions of any country into our midst. We accept small portions, it keeps the powers that be in power, since the population of non-voters is forever maintained (immigrants can't vote, but they pay all the same taxes, taxation without representation)

If we shut our borders completely, America would become an inbred ghost town. Our population, ie, birth to death ratio, is not such that our population would continue to grow to the point that we could be a world power. The Chinese army is currently only 150 million men short of the entire US population.

Did you know that 80% of the Indians (from India) in the United Staes presently arrived after 1994?
They were all given tax incentives to open businesses, something American citizens are not given.
Weird isn't it?

There are 11 Million Illegal Mexican immigrants. Do the math:
11 Million multiplied by (lets say) 6% percent sales tax on each dollar spent = $660,000 in tax revenue, without having to allow any of them a vote.
Thats just if each immigrant buys just one beer or can of beans a day!
If they eat a can of beans everyday thats $240,900,000 of taxes a year, and still no political power.
Thats not even counting the hidden taxes on all our purchases before we even buy them, for instance cigarette taxes are like $3.50 per pack or more)

Also did you know that when foreigners go to a community college here they must pay four times or more the price of a citizen? Yep, $70 a credit for a citizen, and $350 a credit for foreigners. That was ten years ago, I can only imagine what it is now. I'm not sure what it is in the big league schools, I never had that kind of money.

About the UN, the US is trying its best to be the dominating force in that organization, and when that organization doesn't agree with the US, the US just ignores it.
It only recognizes the UN when the UN justifies its actions.
Anytime the UN tries to do some good in the world that would interfere with Elitist corporations, America vetoes the action out of existance.

top topics

join