It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Whistleblower Exposes Ballot Harvesting Scheme in Florida

page: 1

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Yet another example of election fraud by the Criminal Elite to put their puppets in power.

Former Orange County Commissioner candidate Cynthia Harris filed a sworn affidavit in late August with the Secretary of State's office alleging that illegal operations to collect third-party ballots have been going on for years in the Orlando area where voting activists are paid $10 for each ballot they collect.

She described an intricate system funded by liberal leaning organizations that dispatch ballot brokers into black communities to pressure voters to turn over their ballots. The $10 fee per ballot is divvied up among the parties who help complete the harvesting.

justthenews.com...

Democrats planning on getting around Florida election integrity laws.
rumble.com...

Note: I accidentally posted this before I was finished writing it lol My new keyboard has very sensitive keys.
edit on 27-10-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I bet we are going to get a lot of these.

Philadelphia just got busted recently. This one real trial.

Former U.S. Congressman and Philadelphia Political Operative Pleads Guilty to Election Fraud Charges

www.justice.gov...

After receiving payments ranging from between $300 to $5,000 per election from Myers, Demuro would add fraudulent votes on the voting machine – also known as “ringing up” votes – for Myers’ clients and preferred candidates, thereby diluting the value of ballots cast by actual voters. At Myers’ direction, Demuro would add these fraudulent votes to the totals during Election Day, and then would later falsely certify that the voting machine results were accurate. Myers is also accused of directing Demuro to lie to investigators about the circumstances of the bribes and the ballot-stuffing scheme.

Inside the polling place and while the polls were open, Beren would advise actual in-person voters to support Myers’ candidates and also cast fraudulent votes in support of Myers’ preferred candidates on behalf of voters she knew would not or did not physically appear at the polls.

Beren and her accomplices from the Board of Elections would then falsify the polling books and the List of Voters and Party Enrollment for the 39th Ward, 2nd Division, by recording the names, party affiliation, and order of appearances for voters who had not physically appeared at the polling station to cast his or her ballot in the election. Beren took pains to ensure that the number of ballots cast on the machines was a reflection of the number of voters signed into the polling books and the List of Voters. After the polls closed on Election Day, Beren and her associates would falsely certify the results.

edit on 27-10-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

FBI says most secure election ever.

Time to slash their funding.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   

STEAL THE WIN

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Our elections are the most secure in history. Anyone who says otherwise needs to be unpersoned.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What is scary is what if they were right? How bad were the past elections? Maybe 2020 was the most secure ever but also involved the most cheating? Too many things have been discovered and continue to be discovered which point to a wide spread issue.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

It's an insult how these government agencies make blanket statements, but never show the evidence.

Yet they keep sucking in our taxpayer dollars day after day. Over the next few years, this behavior must be brought to an end.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Anybody remember Obama and ACORN? When it comes to voting and elections, the dems have been cheating for years.
They cheat during every phase of the process, from the canvassing and registering, right up to the ballot counting.
Cheating? I'm sorry. I meant to say "community organizing".

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hmmmm.... could this Whistleblower have anything to do with this:

‘Going to be ugly’: All signs point to Republican landslide in Florida

National organizations and donors have all but abandoned their candidates — setting off fears that Florida is no longer viewed as competitive. That would have dire implications for the next presidential election.

Could this be as simple as if they can't cheat then they can't win???

Inquiring minds want to know

edit on 27-10-2022 by Boadicea because: added quote from link

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Democrats are masters at canvassing and vote harvesting. You go into any inner city, they will be getting votes from the black churches and old folks homes.

It should be pretty obvious why Democrats don't like voter ID or anything that would ensure secure elections.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I'll just be another to mention "most secure election in the history of mankind". Everyone who said that, should be jailed. Speaking from a position of authority with zero clue is criminal misinformation. Since misinformation is such a noble cause, I expect to see those who push that angle man up and correct this injustice.

Kidding. That would take integrity, and they have none at all. Bwahahahahahahaha

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I'm sure there will be. Tons of election fraud attempts and schemes to get around the laws. Wonder if the Time Magazine journos will be "Fortifying" the midterm elections.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Meanwhile, we got a thread about 2 simpltons and robo calls, convinced by the OP of that threats by "Far Right Instigators" in an attempt to steal the election, lmfao.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Meanwhile, we got a thread about 2 simpltons and robo calls, convinced by the OP of that threats by "Far Right Instigators" in an attempt to steal the election, lmfao.

*crickets

That's what we hear from the libs in this thread.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I Say Otherwise , and I am a Person of Worth !

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I'll just be another to mention "most secure election in the history of mankind".

They kept repeating, "secure". Notice that none of them said, "most honest and fair".

It makes me think that "We secured the cheat" was what they meant.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Guess the usual trolls are camped out in the thread about an election two years from now.

Amazing they've not posted in this one.

Pennsylvania is one to be watching too.
edit on 27-10-2022 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Journalist Tim Pool covers the story.

edit on 27-10-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   
staff edit
edit on Fri Oct 28 2022 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join