It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You haven't heard Yuga Wang???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
If you haven't, I apologize for not posting a music thread on her before this.

This woman makes me ashamed. Ashamed because of the near total failure on my own part to find within myself even a modicum of success in developing a small percentage of our human capacity as she has.

Notice her fingers? They fly, they blur with a speed that defies the human eye to witness. While many of us use only one or two fingers to hunt and peck at a computer keyboard, she utilizes ten fingers to re-create to perfection most of the greatest arpeggios written over the last three or four hundred years.

If you are watching this video, have you noticed that there is not one sheet of music in front of her? She has, within her, instantaneous information retrieval that is sent to her hands and fingers with no thought at all. She is literally, one with the music, there is no separation. It's as if all this music, millions and millions of notes written and organized by people we call composers now exist on some ethereal plane, some vast Platonic Symphonic Catalogue that she can open at will and bring back down to us so share. OMG.

And, she is cute as a button and sexy as all get out. I know, I know, that has nothing to do with her musical ability, but come on, she really is it all.

If this is amazing for you, check her out at age 11

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
BRAVO!!!!! that is beyond words!!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

I tried, but fell waaaaaay short.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Born under the Star of Gift of Music.

new topics