It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roman a russian guy explains Russian Propaganda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This guy has many great videos you might like/ or don´t. He explains issues in russian propaganda and also history what lead Russia to do this nonsense propaganda. Also he sees some of the old propaganda as a forerunners what is happening now.. so i am looking forward for your thoughts

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Yeeh the Russian propaganda video was so bad it was painfull to even watch

I wonder do that plane video really convince anyone, it was just so silly . Maybe it does some die hard pro Russia folks, but still..

It`s interesting sign that Russia try to convince Russians to not move/travel to USA . And does Russians understand that many Russian top figure`s own children like to live luxuries life in West ,and oligarchs had many palaces also in West. Thought sanctions hit them pretty much all, but it still shows how they have double rules on these.

Kremlin kids living it up in the West
edit on 21-10-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
Yeeh the Russian propaganda video was so bad it was painfull to even watch

Ironically though, it’s not uncommon to see some of the hardcore conservative American ATS members paint the exact same picture of life in the US as this Russian propaganda clip.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

There is a huge cap between oligarchs and working "class" citizens, majority of russians stay and have vacations in russia. Crimea were a paradise resort for russians a sort of as it is located by the Black Sea other seas Russia has access are in the north in somewhat cold climate, who would like to go there ?
In other hand we have seen this russian racism, fear of LGBT, hate also gender slander in here too, for example i have been called as a gay several times by one member here ( yes i am straight and married LOL ) and this member not long ago posted pretty much gender slander thread some puppets seemed to love.
I brought this video here only because it reminded me of propaganda issues we face here quite often. This guy is a spot on what has been going on

When we think about the people who have never left Russia ( majority of them ) this kind of propaganda does reach target audience easily and it´s purpose is to them hate West and democracy.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Yep, and we seen Tucker Carsson doing all sort of weird speeches also , for years now.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Yeeh roman has good view .

The Russian anti-LGBT talk is so empty because if stop to think, they try to convince that having this or that you get better society and everybody have better life. Buuut , that`s so laughable in 2022 as their whole society is bursting to terror and death , people fleeing out to country to save their own lives, literally . They chase people on streets etc to get them to army, and same time spread the anti-LGBT propaganda as it would even matter anymore at this point.

I gues some people there do believe it ..

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

After that he stopped receiving any awards. I wonder is the ice skater Dmitri Vladimirovich Soloviev his son, Dmitri was beaten up badly in Moscow last year.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

It seems like Dmitri is not he`s son .

Maybe Putin made an offer Vladimir Solovyov could not refuce , pure speculation thought, i dont know .

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

My thoughts are that you are the biggest poster of anti Russian propaganda I've even seen.
Why do you hate Russia so much?
Quite bigoted when it comes to Ruskies aren't we?

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

My thoughts are that you are the biggest poster of anti Russian propaganda I've even seen.
Why do you hate Russia so much?
Quite bigoted when it comes to Ruskies aren't we?

She just posted a YouTube video and asked for peoples opinion on it. She didn’t make a single so called anti-Russian remark.

Anyway, do you have an opinion on the YouTube clip posted… or are you just here to personally attack the OP?

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
He explains issues in russian propaganda

It's the Tsar and Emperor of all the Russias, just like it was before the Revolution.

Don't over "leave" Russia, because wherever you go, the Tsar will claim you and your land as part of Russia.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

I posted a video where russian guy explains us russian propaganda.. so am i so ? I think it is important to see what people who are very aware about domestic propaganda feels about it. This is not BBC you know that guy is russian so could you pls take your head off the haystack ?

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Funny Stuff...Thanks for posting.
S&F
Russian propaganda is a lot more fun to watch than Ukrainian propaganda.

new topics

top topics

join