It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is China Really Using Ex-UK Military Pilots For Tactics Insights? Sure Seems Like it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Is China Really Using Ex-UK Military Pilots For Tactics Insights? Sure Seems Like it

This infuriates me. I am going to come back into the OP and expand more on this but I had to run some confirmations first before I just subscribe to this story. If true I can think of a certain Cuban-located US military outpost they should be housed in for a while in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It’s been happening through the full knowledge of the U.K. MoD since the day the COVID19 fraud began in Wuhan where that CIA guy worked in WIV ?

it’s disclosed publicly now the U.K. Mod gained enough intelligence of Chinese fighter jets and tactics

CCP will go for Taiwan before Christmas, they’re out of time and the global economic collapse will force their hand
Welcome to the party Xi, how’s your little buddy Putin doing?

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Heard on the radio today they might be looking at Australian pilots as well.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 10/20/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence

This infuriates me. I am going to come back into the OP and expand more on this but I had to run some confirmations first before I just subscribe to this story. If true I can think of a certain Cuban-located US military outpost they should be housed in for a while in my opinion.

No biggie. The US Army plasters every infantry tactics manual, weapons usage, FM’s, TM’s, etc etc on the internet. All that anyone would need to do is Google it. It’s all basic stuff, even flying and teaching ACM in jets in most cases isn’t classified info, it’s all published.
edit on 20-10-2022 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Experienced pilots providing first-hand training in carrier deck operations is not something you are going to learn from a pdf file download.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

YouTube and Flight X software will give you a lot to know.

I’d say ask the Alaska airlines Q400 ramp dude how the aircraft handled aerobatics, but anyways.
edit on 20-10-2022 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join