It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High school football cancelled in multiple states. Not healthy enough.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alfred22
a reply to: DaRAGE

Your sources are random bitchute videos, including a random guy just talking about it for a few seconds....

So go prove it wrong .. Find out if those high schools are playing then come back and show us how bitchute is lying

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: pureblood69

It's their only post on ATS ever....they must of joined just to point out the obvious.
I mean the poster he replied to had even posted the length of each video.

edit on 17-10-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I can attest to this with baseball and football for fall in FL. I think a large part comes from the fact they stopped all activities for over a year. It was very tough. Kids that had momentum lost it. Those who had put in all the work lost it during COVID. Bottom line...

Kids got lazy also. I know varsity teams that are getting rid of JV to be able to staff their teams. All of them? No, well established programs half survived but it is not about the vax.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
Also, Bitchute=Sh!tchute amirite?
Just trying to get ahead of the zombies.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Isn't in just incredible to watch??

The major platforms ran off, barred, and cancelled anyone who said anything anti-covidvax. So when these people move to another platform, the whole platform is now a scam, a sham, full of quacks and kooks. SMH...

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

It's not the 'fast food'?

Or watching too many Bullchute videos, rather than playing outdoors?

edit on 17/10/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Soccer is definitely super popular now compared to when I was a kid. I am pleased.

a reply to: Bluntone22

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: StarsInDust

Every day we hear of a celebrity going to their maker. This never happened before the pandemic and the vaccine rollout. They got boosted all right.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Alfred22

Actually that random guy talking for a bit showed a news clip from ky3 news where he got the information from at the end of the video.

I was going to go get that article and post it here for you since bitchute wasn’t good enough for some unknown reason? However the news article appears to have been deleted from the news site… for some reason.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It sounds awful! How teens might be not healthy enough to play football? By which metrics it was checked? I'm also a college student, I enjoy sports and I've never seen such a situation. Usually, teachers even allow us to use special sources with coursework help so we can get more time for training. I hope this incredible mistake will e fixed as soon as possible.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Yes, not only vaccines, but the outrageous availability to deadly drugs such as fentanyl. Both crimes against humanity, and responsible for the killing so many people. Depopulation used to be something that you would only hear in the dusty, dark halls of chatrooms. Now more and more the "unthinkable" is leeching out into the light.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: StarsInDust

Every day we hear of a celebrity going to their maker. This never happened before the pandemic and the vaccine rollout. They got boosted all right.

I'm fairly sure it did happen before.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: demurebaguette
It sounds awful! How teens might be not healthy enough to play football? By which metrics it was checked? I'm also a college student, I enjoy sports and I've never seen such a situation. Usually, teachers even allow us to use special sources such as essays.studymoose.com... with coursework help so we can get more time for training. I hope this incredible mistake will e fixed as soon as possible.

Where can I monitor the situation? Any news channels?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join