It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excess mortality EU September

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
In September excess mortality in Europe is still around 10 percent above the period 2015/2019 average.
This is not normal. Almost every month since corona people are dying more than one should expect.
Now is the time -I think- that the most vulnerable are not among us anymore.
Still too many people are dying. It's like it doesn't stop. I think there should be less people dying than the average now.
Where are the politicians claiming for an independent investigation to find the cause?
Look at Iceland (oke, not a member of the EU) but I don't think there are heatwaves there to kill people ...

file:///C:/Users/erlin/Downloads/14Vitais_Mensais_set2022EN.pdf
ec.europa.eu...
edit on 14-10-2022 by zandra because: (no reason given)

Note: The first link is a pdf coming from the second link: you have to copy/paste or go with the second link
edit on 14-10-2022 by zandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

I work in a field where almost all of my patients are 60 to 100 years old...

I would say at least 50% of them I have talked to over the last couple of months have an anecdote about someone they knew who got their booster and ended up in the hospital with cardiac issues, or worse, stone cold dead. Many of my patients have said there is no way on God's green earth that they are taking anymore covid boosters because of all the stories they know of personally, or hear about people dying related to the vax.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This might get much worse over time.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I see articles like this on here and other sites quite a bit these days.
Now, I am in the UK Hertfordshire and I am not seeing any deaths or even more sickness of any sort.
I have a large family and know many people, I work in a very large organisation yet I see nothing unusual in the slightest

Maybe things are happening elsewhere but certainly not around here that I am aware of.
People must be affected by all the jab nonsense that I did not take part in as I don't agree with it but I can't see it..
Hopefully I won't do either

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
People are still dying of Covid and the long term consequences of getting Covid.

However, at least the trend is down - excess mortaliity was up 25% in April and November 2020, by comparison (per the OP's link)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
If it's compared to an average then it's always going to be up or down.

Unless the exact same number of people die in that period. That's possible but not likely.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Dinkydarwin2

I think I have not so many friends as you. But 5 of them had troubles. One died. He was diabetic and died after his third shot. Let s hope for the best.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
People are still dying of Covid and the long term consequences of getting Covid.

However, at least the trend is down - excess mortaliity was up 25% in April and November 2020, by comparison (per the OP's link)

Then why have government wound back their restrictions here in Australia? But strangely enough haven’t declared an end to the pandemic status.

It would be criminal lunacy to walk it back now if there was any danger from a virus.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

I know. Maybe it is because of covid.
But every month (almost) excess mortality? Come on.
Not normal to me.
But maybe you are right.
There is no escape, the truth will prevail ... IF it is because of the vaccines. Time will tell.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

All I know is that they mandated it to hospital staff and many left, then with the figures of 7.7 % having to seek medical attention after the jab. It has put all hospitals in my immediate area under greater stress than they were during the supposed pandemic. The Father in law, triple jabbed suddenly hemorrhaged from his nose, the other night. they called the ambulance, the ambulance driver said they were constantly busy now. But surprisingly they had a lot of domestic abuse stuff to deal with where they did not have to before the pandemic. Crimes are way up as well. So there has been a real societal change of sorts, and it's interesting to get an unbiased view from someone at the coal face. It made me wonder if these jabs have a psychological effect on people especially before any physical symptom shows up. It was often noted that people prior to a heart attack show certain psychological signs.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 02:58 AM
link   
We all know. If we want to criticize the mRNA vaccine, we have to rely on alternative media.
And to me that's the biggest disappointment. Censorship! Who would have ever thought such a thing was possible on a global scale? I certainly not. It feels to me like I've lost all faith in governments. As if - when it comes down to it - they are all colluding. How is it possible that nowhere in the mainstream media there is a voice that breaksdown the mRNA vaccines - even to the ground? Why not? Where is the freedom of speech, of having a proper meaning. A shame.
By focusing on alternative media, we become easy prey for so-called fact checkers, as there are some at ATS. This article (link) from Australia is also an easy target. Shoot! It's a sitting duck ATS :-)

www.spectator.com.au...

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Just a very good link to follow excess mortality
ourworldindata.org...
You can add countries on the chart. So we can follow what will happeni next months and make or own judgement.
edit on 16-10-2022 by zandra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join