It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parkland Jury Verdict: Life In Prison For Gunman Nikolas Cruz

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: stylishslug
Let us all not forget this young man was visited by the FBI.

Just like Adam Lanza. This guy sounds like another Manchurian Candidate.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Doesn't matter really. ... "REAL", "justice", will catch up, with this "Cruz" kid, in prison. ... That P.O.S., deserved "DEATH"! ..Two weeks ago!
A Prison "civilization", and a "civilian", .."civilization",..are kind of the same thing, ....honestly. .. It's not a real "education" for any real, "educated" person in "America".

Any "gun" loving, "Law abiding American", .. would put a .22 cal. behind this kid's ear. (All in the interest of ("democracy"). Because, (Cruz is a threat to Democracy) and "civilization". An American would've put this P.O.S. down, 20 minutes after the "crime".... And saved the "lawyers" and "taxpayers", a bunch of "revenue"/"tax income"... "Filling", .. ("For Democracy")!

I'd take Cruz "camping ". ...just like J.B. or "Hunter,"
It would be fun,.… without "lawyers".
Only for "democracies" sake.

Because I love, "civilization" like that.... I"m a kind, loving soul....

edit on 14-10-2022 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: abe froman

I'll give him a free tip - don't bend down to pick up the soap in the shower.

I'll give him a more appropriate tip: Soap is valuable in prison. If you drop it in the shower, be sure to bend over and pick it up!!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

I lived in Parkland during the period this took place. It was a horrific experience for the whole community. We had to put up with news media and the small community being cast in the limelight for almost a year after it happened at a simultaneous time when people were in shock and grieving. Nickolas Cruz worked at a discount store in Coral Springs that we used to go to because it was adjacent to a movie theater and you could buy snacks cheap there, I ran into him briefly once at that store, I remember him because he was frankly a weird looking kid and seemed very manic. My wife knew two of the victims, they were all good kids and had bright futures ahead of them. IMHO he is a total monster, alleged to have planned the thing out months in advance, he may be a little slow but he knew exactly what he was doing, the sentiment is that if anyone was ever deserving of the death penalty, it is him. The mistake that was made is he got a plea bargain and they should not have accepted it. It only took ONE juror to throw the whole thing in his favor. I am not worried because I am sure the inmates will get in line to deal with him when he is incarcerated. I have heard that there is a code of justice in prisons so lets hope it is true.
edit on 16-10-2022 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz
Why in the world would you have justice dependent on 11 random people and not a prescribed universal law everyone is subject to?

Hmmm... I dunno... Presumption of Innocence, maybe?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join