It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, now what?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: igloo

That sounds an awful lot like complacency. I don't want to go there, as I would feel guilty by omission.

I wont hold my breath either.

Many of us tried with everything we had to warn and awaken others as to what is going on. Hardly complacency but the masses who could have taken heed chose not to. That is now on them.

I certainly haven't quit but I'm tired of being hurt by the insults coming from family and government alike. All I can change is my emotions while still trying. My effort is tinged with complacency at times, but we all tried pretty hard to begin with.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Generally speaking most vaccines prevent transmission - but not in all people receiving it. Some (OPV for example) have a substantial occurrence of transmission after administration.

That, in and of itself, is why pretty goddamned near all vaccines are tested for that specifically and all the more reason to test for it in a bull#### moneymaking scam "vaccine" before rolling it out. But hey, why test for possibility of transmission when NOTHING was tested beforehand?

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Magnivea
You pretty much shot down your own argument, "some have a substantial occurrence of transmission after administration".

Well, add this one to that list.

LIke I said, not as big of a deal as some here would like to make it out to be.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Uh my point was that there's more reason than not to test for possibility of transmission and also that your comment is patently incorrect as vaccines are tested for this as a matter of course under normal circumstances.

You're also trying to circumvent the purposeful inclusion of the word SOME, which in this particular context meant extremely few. If you know anything at all about vaccines, you'd know OPV has it's uses but is severely lacking in several areas which is why it was my example. Go ahead and keep trying, I'll even let you use my credentials to log in to factMI, micromedex - whatever you'd like - to see how absolutely incorrect you were in the post I responded to and will now spend hours trying to disprove someone who makes their living by needing to know what the hell they're saying.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

And yes, it is as big a deal as people here make it out to be, probably a much, much bigger deal than anyone has made. It's yet another dropped ball in a series of... Well frankly, I don't think anyone has managed to NOT drop one thus far.
edit on 10/13/22 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Magnivea
It was fast tracked so, even if there was a good reason, it was deemed less important than getting the vax out there.

You're also trying to circumvent the purposeful inclusion of the word SOME, which in this particular context meant extremely few.

Well, add this one to that short list.

Also, in this context, SOME people making a bigger deal than it is, means people like the OP telling people to check their DNA.

edit on 13-10-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Hello ATS.

In light of the absurd admission from Janine Small, President of International Developed Markets at Pfizer, what went through your mind?

The people on this site know who I am addressing. I want answers from you, now.

You defended this, You shamed people for not accepting their pseudoscience, you mocked and ridiculed the myriad examples of the corruption at Pfizer AND AZ. Now what?

Come in and defend the forced vaccination drive.
Defend the ABSURD notion of "A pandemic of the unvaccinated".
Justify vaccine passports for us.
Defend the 'science' that was used to justify vaccinating children.

From day one this entire vaccine drive was an evident sham - a publicity stunt used to generate enormous profit for the pharmaceutical industries. Now I want those members ON this site to defend their position on this awful, awful experiment of a 'vaccine'.

More information will come out - rage will increase, my question is, what is it going to take before you admit you made a tragic mistake and apologise to the 'dirty unvaxxed' for attempting to reason with you.

I'm angry. Stupidly angry! So many people fell for this and suffered REAL harm.

If any of you felt forced to take this vaccine in the hopes it would protect those around you, PSYCHE. I'd be looking at legal action right about now. Against your employer or institution that enforced this abomination.

I'm sorry you were lied to, repeated from the gaslighting TV set. Shall we see what some of the reprobates said? That were repeated ad-nauseum on this very site. ...... Yes, let us....

Biden. "Make NO mistake, this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated".

Rochelle Walensky "Vaccinated people DO NOT carry the virus".

Snopes..... Yes those people. During the same public appearance, Biden also stated, accurately, that vaccinated people are less likely to catch the virus than unvaccinated people and, if they do catch it, are less likely to get sick......

Fauci Vaccinated people become ‘dead ends’ for the coronavirus...

On and on and on and on and on it goes.

If you repeat a lie often enough and with enough conviction, eventually people will believe you.

You were LIED to. Please realise this. Now, the real question, what else did they lie about......

Check your DNA people......

I can tell you what happens now as I have witnessed it in many threads.

Vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality and truth as well as denialism of facts and evidence and the downplaying of all the health issues created due to the mRNA vaccines.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
a reply to: trollz

The only channel I've seen reporting on this is Sky News Australia. None of the other news outlets here have said anything.

Yep. Nothing about all the problems caused by substance marketed as a vaccine either.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Rather than expressing remorse or fear of side effects or fear of punishment, leftist parts of the internet have already doubled down on their false claims.

If you believe in moral equivalence for all people, in all times and places, some will abuse the right to freedom of speech.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life...(continues) ...he that believeth not is condemned already..."(from John 3:18)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterBeef
Rather than expressing remorse or fear of side effects or fear of punishment, leftist parts of the internet have already doubled down on their false claims.

If you believe in moral equivalence for all people, in all times and places, some will abuse the right to freedom of speech.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life...(continues) ...he that believeth not is condemned already..."(from John 3:18)

I think so too.
The left has invested quite a lot in this moral crusade to save humanity from Covid and it has started to back off.

However it hasn't backed off yet from the other investment they made i.e saving the planet from humans who cause irreversible climate change. Saving the planet and becoming 'green'

There is another one they are still fighting but are loosing every time it comes up: A woman is one who identifies as a woman...
That's their greatest investment!

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

On and on and on and on and on it goes.

Indeed it does - Bourda needs to (at the very least) resign.

This coming out the same time as absolute fraud across the academic 'peer review' process.

Hundreds of papers with bogus peer review to be retracted...

originally posted by: Zrtst

that's right... I would have gladly been a willing participant to the Nuremburg trials.

Individuals need to be held accountable for their actions.

Indeed they do, here's a quote from the lead Nuremberg prosecutor about the original 'big pharma' I.G.Farben.

"These IG Farben criminals, not the lunatic Nazi fanatics, are the main war criminals. If the guilt of these criminals is not brought to light and if they are not punished, they will represent a much greater threat to the future peace of the world than Hitler if he were still alive.”

General Telford Taylor.

Link

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'm embarrassed to be from the same country as that scum

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tipulatedone
I'm embarrassed to be from the same country as that scum

It's just international bankers using the taxpayers of one country (or another) to o achieve their long term goals.

Why is this 'conspiracy theory'?

It's f•cking self evident.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius
We were not lied to , we partially walked in our own traps, thinking that the powerful memes and oneliners could bring oppression to the word. Thinking that we could outsmart the classes by something they created on their own platform?

Instead we literally became our own worst enemy with the notion that we ruled that playground build by them.

Hahaha how stupid do we think we look now they think?

But wait , do we not learn from our own mistakes?

Someday the cure is something they might fear the most for what eventually was created to silence, but will ring like a bell....

Ps. Don't ask me what it is because I've got no clue but I know it's waiting.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

You now what is really sad for me is friends and co-workers getting the 4th shot recently, and getting super sick afterwards.
Some people that were super pro-vaccination getting the 2 shots, are now having second thoughts about getting any more and for good reason.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene
Best COVID 19 Conspiracy theories shrinke.me...

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Keitts

Try harder

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I have a problem to upload picture of a facebook post but I am gonna to write it then.

‚Your post violate terms and rules of Facebook because it is spreading misinformation about the vaccine.

Nobody beside you can see it.

Evolution of wisdom:

1. Vaccinated wont get COVID.
2. Vaccinated can get COVID but wont be sick.
3. Vaccinated can get sick but the process will be light.
4. Vaccinated can get sick hard but wont go under respiratory machine.
5. Vaccinated can go under respiratory machine but wont die.
6. Vaccinated can die but with no pain and suffer.
7. Vaccinated can die in pain and suffer but with clear conscience’

End of post.

I am sad. Unvaxx and sad as never.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: residentofearth
I have a problem to upload picture of a facebook post but I am gonna to write it then.

‚Your post violate terms and rules of Facebook because it is spreading misinformation about the vaccine.

Nobody beside you can see it.

Evolution of wisdom:

1. Vaccinated wont get COVID.
2. Vaccinated can get COVID but wont be sick.
3. Vaccinated can get sick but the process will be light.
4. Vaccinated can get sick hard but wont go under respiratory machine.
5. Vaccinated can go under respiratory machine but wont die.
6. Vaccinated can die but with no pain and suffer.
7. Vaccinated can die in pain and suffer but with clear conscience’

End of post.

I am sad. Unvaxx and sad as never.

You nailed it!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join