It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the NWO cuts off internet access, what will you do to get back online?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It might save humanity. People might go outside more again. Might speak and be friendly and maybe even friends with their neighbors again. Stop being afraid of their own shadows etc. …that would frighten the Overlords though.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

and talk.. some of the best & daftest fixes to world affairs can be found at the bottom of a pint..

Indeed....I've put the world to rights more times than I care to admit in my time in public houses.

Perhaps we should kidnap Putin and Zelensky, lock them in a British pub and let them get on with it.
They'll either end up going outside and duking it out and 'the best man wins' or they'' end up loving each other like Brothers and its all been a massive misunderstanding.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I have a full bookcase of which I didn't even read half so...................

I think I wouldn't even mind living without the internet

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
One Second After is a great book to read about this subject. If you never read it I would advise to. It shows what would happen to a small town and then the propagation outward and learning of more information in an EMP attack. Makes you think about things you would not.

The internet drives medical, logistics and supplies for the nation. If it was lost...what would they do? That worries me more than not having TikTok..

This 👆🏼I highly recommend, and the 2 books that follow it. Very realistic

From the insert:

ONE SECOND AFTER was cited in Congress as a book all Americans should read. This bestselling novel has become a bible of the prepper movement. “Wonderful, very skillful, very insightful.” - Larry Niven, author of RINGWORLD and co-author of LUCIFER’S HAMMER “A blood-chilling wake-up call that chaos and death are but a power plug away. Stock up on food, water, medicine and batteries now. This horror could happen tomorrow.” - William Bl. Scott, former editor and bureau chief of Aviation Week & Space Technology and co-author of SPACE WARS "Bill Forstchen is highly respected in the military history community because he is the only one working in the field who understands the operational aspects of war, as well as the tactical and the policy/Strategic levels." - Dr. Dennis Showalter, Past President of the Society for Military History, author of TANNENBERG, CLASH OF EMPIRES

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   
It really wouldn't bother me that much.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join