It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neandethals genes as serial killers etc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   
For some years now, I've been contemplating this racial disparity, that is for ever when there's a classical "Serial Killer", or now these days its more about "Shooters" (mass murderers), its white dudes.

What's that about?

Yeah. Yeah. Here and there non-whites do all of some such. Why name names?

Dig this. We have the most Neanderthal DNA of anybody. I guess a lot of "Asians" do too, and they've got their own tales of such is my understanding...

Whatever. The thing they struggled with was, the group tribalistic orientations and passions for that Homo Sapiens revered. Socially speaking, they tended to have a solitary even self-isolationist existence. Get hungry do what you gotta do push the antelope over the edge, kill the arsehole next door if thats what it comes to. Maybe.

But then we came, and socially steamrolled right over them. Oh, what a movie setting that could make for.

Ate them. In every way. We have about 1% of their DNA in us now. Post-obliteration. And in simplified terms, one might say 'its only 1% of the population that might ever end up a serial killer / mass shooter.

Fine, sometimes, blacks, whoever, do such noise too... But hey, plenty of "blacks", for example, with "non-black" (potentially Neanderthal DNA) heritage is out there.

Statistically speaking at this point, how far fetched is this premise?

Where, if I'm maybe onto something, how far fetched is it that this 'rogue' DNA is 'smart' enough to effectively self-perpetuate on as some bad juju comeuppance quotient??

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: godsovein

Neanderthals didn't become extinct. We are them. We are Lucy too and we are the apes that were before them.

The movement out of Africa happened by slow degrees. Lucy was found in Ethiopia. Who was the first evolving ape human to venture out into the earth? Not even they were the first. It is like a stream that flows and keeps repleneshing from its source and all it picks up on its meandering course that mingles with it too. An amoeba floats around in the sea from Australia to Greenland because it can. Species were spreading out from the source of animated life since the first cell split. Human are just carrying on that biological tradition and are being played by the forces of evolution contiunually. Evolution NEVER stands still.

If we are able to keep surviving another five million years do you think we will look as we do now? We will be as different as little Lucy is to us at the very least. All the species of the earth are doing that at their own rate. Dinosaurs turned into birds and reptiles. The first cell that split eventually became a human. Big changes bring big changes in species. Some developments on a theme fare better against the stresses of the environment. It might be that what is in the ocean does not deviate in its DNA as quickly as what is on the land. Perhaps on land we are exposed to significantly more background cosmic radiation and other environmental prompts driven by constant environmental change that happens on land. The sea environment does not change much (not until modern humans have begun to destroy it). It follows that there will not be the frenzy of prompts to diversify and mutate that there is on land. That is why sharks have not changed as quickly nor deviated as much as apes have.

Humans threw themselves into so much continual change in so many locations. In five million years time will they say Homo Sapiens became extinct because they are no longer around? I would tell them the same thing. They will be us, not extinct but evolved.

The African population are themselves such a big mixture of DNA information as they came back to Africa continually. During any environmental upheavel they would go back to where it is warmer and easier to survive in the middle bands of the equatorial regions. I do believe that the ice ages pushing life into the middle earth zones concentrated species populations that survived the catacysms and allowed them to stay still long enough to do some serious evolving. There has to have been a long period of separation between the Neanderthals and the newly evolved Sapiens so one could assume a constant enough form for it to be distinguishable from the other or there would have been no difference. Perhaps a long ice age cut them off from Africa and stopped the humans moving around so much for a time long enough for them to be separated and allowed to evolve their development of the theme. The Neanderthals that were able to survive in a harsh climate would not evolve at the same rate as the warm and well fed Africans who would have been having lots more babies with a much larger DNA pool of diversification to be forged into the very powerful Homo Sapiens. Evolution is happening in that way and then it happens in other ways too. It changes as location changes. It is the sum of interaction of all its parts: It is the Tree of Life. The Tree of Life is here. It always has been.

People who are murderously insane are themselves a mutation and behavioural deviation. If it was a useful behaviour that aided survival and beat other behaviours on that score then we would become serial killers. Evolution is life. It only works with life. All death is a constant failure. Obviously if it could evolve something that could live forever it would have won the jackpot and broke the bank. The Bible predicts that life will become something that conquers atrophy and every kind of cosmic environmental erosion of forms.

Life wants to live forever. Humans are the earth's spoilt brats. It tolerates our madness because we are meeting its needs and its purpose. If not then we would long ago have perished as a mistake. It has made us almost like little gods over all we survey. It needs us for its purpose.

There are cultural differences even in violence. In the UK black men kill black men much more than the others kill each other as gang violence. The statistics prove that. Most serial killers are indeed caucasian. Both are killing, just in culturally different ways. This behaviour also causes ripples that are part of the evolutionary process. For every little action there is a reaction. It is a universal law that even planets and stars must obey.

The speculation and fathoming is endless. It would take milliions of years and more to describe what has been happening these millions of years in all its detail. We can only precis it into a code of words to extend our perception and consciousness regarding the history of our evolution. Can our perception be as huge as eternity because that is how big this thing is? The sum of eternity is infinite. Potential is infinite as long it is allowed to continue.

The Tree of Life has within its information pool the potential for eternal life. Evolution is looking for it. Now this Tree is here it does not want to die. It will try to outlive the life span of this planet and solar system and I believe it will achieve it.

The source of the Tree of Life is the BIG BANG! That is the Seed it grew out of. There will be a source to the big bang too. That is the Creator's Business.

edit on 20-9-2022 by Tarantula777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 02:43 AM
link   
It's a lot less about race and more like the United States doesn't prioritize the identification and treatment of individuals with mental illness. There is a complete lack of awareness in MSM and nobody is pointing fingers in the right direction. The unaddressed elephant in the room. Mental illness.

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: godsovein

Extinct 40,000 years and still pulling the strings.

What a bunch of absolute wizards.

We have people with literal wizard genes and they're just going mad with power and killing people serially.

How do they keep getting away with this?

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   
You need to update....

Lucy is a fraud. The skull was found to be manipulated with instant (powder form) gips (sheet rock).

I don't come from an ape. God made me.

a reply to: Tarantula777

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
My wife has Neanderthal DNA, seems legit

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
You need to update....

Lucy is a fraud. The skull was found to be manipulated with instant (powder form) gips (sheet rock).

I don't come from an ape. God made me.

a reply to: Tarantula777

Which god?

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This would presuppose that Neanderthals were 100% serial killers. I think this is just part of the mindset that prehistoric people were primitive violent brutes that lived primarily in caves because they were too stupid to construct a dwelling.

Archeologists are coming around to the idea that Neanderthals were highly intelligent and very social humans, not some ape like brute that clubbed women and dragged them off by the hair during a mating ritual. Their brains were actually larger than modern man's brain, so I guess they must have been serial killers. It doesn't make sense in my opinion.

ETA: I'm not dismissing the idea that there may be a serial killer gene some place in human DNA, I just doubt that the Neanderthals are responsible.
edit on 20-9-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Apologies if I didnt explain it right, the simple concept of it isn't like payback social justice or something lol.

Its the thing about serial killers, they're these bizarro loners of the predator variety. To us they're "crazy", but psychologists etc will argue they are not. Homo sapiens are social creatures. Its in the DNA. Groupthink etc. Very hard for most to hit the off position to that switch. That I dont expect is in the Neanderthal genome. There's no anthropological data to even suggest it I've encountered. Their hallmark of solitude, hunt, real simple beings, that's what I see when I contemplate the conventional serial killer.

Serial killer creatures dont make much sense to the rest of us. Then again, we today never knew Neanderthals. And bet, back then they didnt understand us.
edit on 20-9-2022 by godsovein because: (no reason given)

top topics

join