It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A sermon on climate change

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I decided to acompany the wife to church today and what a mistake. Priest spends half the sermon preaching on climate change. I wanted to stand up and scream BLASPHEMY!! and exorcise the demon from the liberal pig but instead I just walked out.

Nowhere safe anymore..

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Why can't god just use his magic, are you guys not praying hard enough maybe not giving enough in the collection plates?

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Too bad the kids can't just walk-out of School™, when drilled with this kind of Political™ Propaganda™ crap.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Sounds like a progressive pastor who believes that stewardship means earth worship, or he just watched Noah one too many times.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Q: The climate change crisis.
Scam?
Fraud?
Hoax?

A: All of the above.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Your on avatar explains it all. Here, let me remind you:

Now, what was all the fuss about again?!.!

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Why can't god just use his magic, are you guys not praying hard enough maybe not giving enough in the collection plates?

God does not waste His time fixing fictional NON-problems invented by corrupt, power-hungry leftist secularists.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

God already did. He told you it was going to happen and there isn't crap you can do about it. All we can do is escape it by accepting and proclaiming Jesus Christ even though they will imprison and kill us for doing so (when the time comes).

8 The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was allowed to scorch people with fire. 9 They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him.
edit on 18-9-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
What about Africa?

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

God already did. He told you it was going to happen and there isn't crap you can do about it. All we can do is escape it by accepting and proclaiming Jesus Christ even though they will imprison and kill us for doing so (when the time comes).

8 The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was allowed to scorch people with fire. 9 They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him.

Doesn't johnson and johnson make a product for reducing getting scorched by the sun? and shi for the sniffles?
you couldn't have made anything simple could you? Well where you failed at simplicity I will make up for with barney style..

"Bend over and take it smalls."

the badger has spoken

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Ok I'll bite, what ABOUT Africa?

Jaden

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Sounds like a progressive pastor who believes that stewardship means earth worship,

As opposed to a conservative pastor who believes earth is here for the reaping rather being a good steward of it?

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I wanted to stand up and scream BLASPHEMY!!

You should have, to show your ignorance.

How is it "blasphemy" exactly?

new topics

top topics

join