It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BlackRock owns Ethereum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   
You probably know that Ethereum went from proof of work to proof of stake a few days ago. This was huge and was supposed to be a great thing right? Imagine the energy savings!

Problem is that now we have a situation where over 40% of the blocks are being validated by just 2 addresses. What could go wrong?

One of the addresses is Coinbase. I hadn't realized that Coinbase is partered up with BlackRock.

With POS Ethereum officially became centralized/govt owned.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-9-2022 by Tucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

ETH and Bitcoin have never been more than highly polished turds. They're going to dump it on the public and watch everyone get rekt.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

ETH and Bitcoin have never been more than highly polished turds. They're going to dump it on the public and watch everyone get rekt.

The world is full of trickery.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   
51% attack is available to the highest bidder now

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
51% attack is available to the highest bidder now

So are forks.

If they make a war out of this, the end result will just be new forks, and a fork validation process being cemented in the core code.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Blackrock has a tendency to make their holdings go up in value. They must have some sort of plan to make it go bullish. Maybe even a government deal. Especially given the desire for greener tech and the new proof of stake in ethereum being less energy intensive

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton
They may have addressed the energy issue but from what I've read it does nothing for the high fees or speed problems. Add that to the 51% hack potential and all you get is a slightly shinier turd.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   

A lot of people underestimate BlackRock. The investment firm is one of the most sinister forces operating in the US. They pushed Environment Social Governance (ESG) to wokify America in business and culture. They are a major WEF player pushing globalist interests. They are heavily rooted in the Democrat party. They own much of Disney, Google, Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, and vaccine companies which heavily pushed for the insane pandemic overreach of power. They basically have their tentacles in everything toxic.

edit on 19-9-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

A lot of people underestimate BlackRock. The investment firm is one of the most sinister forces operating in the US. They pushed Environment Social Governance (ESG) to wokify America in business and culture. They are a major WEF player pushing globalist interests. They are heavily rooted in the Democrat party. They own much of Disney, Google, Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, and vaccine companies which heavily pushed for the insane pandemic overreach of power. They basically have their tentacles in everything toxic.

Yikes. Thanks for emphasizing.

I guess i'll just wait for the giga-libs to buy the publicity and I'll sell to them.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Bingo.. cryptois political and btc and eth are deepstate coinage.

new topics

top topics

join