It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Landing Hoax Deathbed Confession

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ventian

Officials have historically done things to consolidate their grasp on power and ways to manipulate the public for varying agendas, many of them to "keep the money flowing"..

So creating a sound stage and making a movie set for Apollo scenes is pretty likely, but the truth is, it doesn't mean there never was moon landings.

Back in the early '70's I saw Ed Mitchell on a TV talk show speak about his experience on the moon and it was a long interview. He spoke about everything he felt, and saw in detail, and talked about all the multi-colored glass like rocks he saw laying around. Details I never heard before.

He may have seen other things and kept quiet about them for "reasons", but the main point is that he and the other astronauts that walked on the moon were made of the old stuff. Men of honor and integrity. Men who did not lie like so many people do today.

Even though much other proof exists, words coming from men like him are the only proof a person should ever need that the moon landings were NOT hoaxed.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

Does Brad have any new predictions?

Dying to know if Pope will still be a Catholic?

If you look back in my post history you will find some very precise predictions concerning Donald Trump, Russia and the Queen. Bless you xxx

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

The Queen?

Like old lady in her nineties might die soon?

Blimey.

Who'd have thought?

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

The Queen?

Like old lady in her nineties might die soon?

Blimey.

Who'd have thought?

A prophesy is a prophesy. Don’t shoot the messenger. I clearly stated that Donald Trump will not run for re-election when most thought/still think he will.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Not according to him!

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Not according to him!

He won’t. You have mine and Brads word. If I’m wrong I shall leave ATS forever.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   

The United States Did Land on the Moon in 1969 , but due to Poor Technology at the Time , the Cameras used by the Apollo 11 Crew did not meet the Standards and were Inadequate for Broadcast on the Major News Networks . As a Solution , NASA in Cooperation with Films Makers in Hollywood , Staged " SOME " of the Footage of this Historic Event on Earth in a Staged Studio . Because of that being found out by Investigators later on , they Assumed ALL of the Footage of the Moon Landing were Fake . That was Not the Case .

To Prove my Assumption , I present a Photo of the Apollo 11 Moon Landing that was Certified as Authentic .

edit on 14-10-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The rocks are the definitive proof, as shown in an earlier post, however this video is just one more nail hammered into the fact that we went to the moon.

Space Suit Dust from A17

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

This Video Speaks for itself..........

edit on 17-10-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

(post by AutomateThis1v2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

Not according to him!

He won’t. You have mine and Brads word. If I’m wrong I shall leave ATS forever.

Everyone hold her to it. Lmao

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Same dude Buzz cracked in the jaw.

Fact of the matter, even if somewhat unpalatable, Just because he's dead don't mean he was not a paranoid conspiracy nutjob.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join