It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 billion Dollar Moon Shaped Hotel to be Built in Dubai

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Thought this would be interesting for you guys. There's a new hotel that's planned to be built in Dubai which will look like the Moon; no really! The Moon Hotel. It's being called Moon Dubai and it's being built by Moon World Resorts Inc. a Canadian company. When completed, it can hold up to 2.5 million visitors. I can't upload any pictures so just take my word for it, ATS.

Moon Dubai will significantly impact every aspect of the UAE’s economy, including tourism, transportation, commercial and residential real estate, infrastructure, financial services, aviation and space, energy, MICE, agriculture, technology and of course education,” says co-founders Sandra G. Matthews and Michael R. Henderson, in a press statement according to Arabian Business.

[It] will be the largest and most successful modern-day tourism project in the MENA region, doubling annual tourism visitations to Dubai based on its global appeal, brand awareness and unique multiple integrated offerings.”

Guests can take advantage of the onsite nightclub, event center, public lounge, spa center and even an in-house “moon shuttle” that takes you around the property. There are also plans for the structure to serve as a hub for space agencies and its astronauts planning their future missions into space.

The overall construction is scheduled to be built over two years and will be over 735 feet in height at completion. When the project is complete, it is expected to comfortably accommodate at least 2.5 million visitors.

So, what does everyone think?

www.yahoo.com...
edit on 9-9-2022 by lostbook because: paragraph edit

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I can't upload any pictures

Have you tried this link; img.abovetopsecret.com...

I have to say the building looks pretty stupid.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   
So like their plan to build 5 continent shaped resort island? But they will finish it?

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   

There is rumor someone wants to build one here in Vegas too. There is already one project that is something similar in construction only smaller and covered with LED panels. MGM owns it if I recall but I could be wrong there.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   

it's stupid. so no windows then? yeah designed by an idiot. going to be a huge walk to the sides from the elevators

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 03:00 AM
link   
It would be funny to watch if huge earthquake hit Dubai and the Moon hotel roll into ocean

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Im calling it now, they'll be a bond or disaster movie in the future where the ball/moon shaped building rolls down the street killing people

cool building buy id never stand anywhere near it tbh lol

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: whiteblack
It would be funny to watch if huge earthquake hit Dubai and the Moon hotel roll into ocean

OMG snap

Great Minds Think Alike

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

There is rumor someone wants to build one here in Vegas too. There is already one project that is something similar in construction only smaller and covered with LED panels. MGM owns it if I recall but I could be wrong there.

Definitely true, they’ve already completed the outer framework.

I was in Vegas in April.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Waste of money for a wasteful city. I say let it return to sand, and use that money for better purposes. That will never happen though.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

I can't upload any pictures

Have you tried this link; img.abovetopsecret.com...

I have to say the building looks pretty stupid.

Yeah Sailor Moon herself would not approve of this new stupid looking building! 🌙

edit on 10-9-2022 by DoomsdayDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
A death star replica would be more fitting for Saudi Arabia wouldn't it?

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
It'll be worth it if they build other hotels around the world.

A clover shaped hotel in Ireland...
A pot of gold hotel in Vegas...
A rainbow hotel in San Francisco...
A red balloon hotel in Germany...

Y'all see where I'm going with this.

new topics

top topics

join