It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update Japan COVID deaths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
September 5 Monday

41071 deaths from the China virus

Sadly those that have had their 3rd vax are dying faster, but cause is not vax. Old age, natural death

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Is COVID still a thing there? US is back...has been for awhile. Just not in the news much.

Here...masks about 10-15%...your choice....everywhere business as usual. Stores, fests, fairs, parks, events.

Not much of COVID in the Metro Detroit.news the last few months..even Michigan.

We were back awhile ago. We've moved on...that's why we're surprised it's still an issue for some countries.*

I'm a mile from the Canadian border. There? They have restrictions...us? Can't think of really any...even needing any vax cards...anything...

Good luck. Get outta JapanšŸ˜³! Save yourself. Lots room, food, gas...jobs, zero-kinda restrictions..COVID an acceptable sideline effect, past us now for the most part.
edit on 09221030America/ChicagoMon, 05 Sep 2022 10:16:10 -050016202200000010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

The ONLY reason we don't still have strict restrictions in the U.S., is because the Biden Administration was finally told "no"

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Not debating that. But we've gone to concerts, events...today Det Jazz Fest...then to another Arts, Beats and Eats ltr. Business as usual...that's the only reason I ask if it's still a "thing".

My former coworkers, Med Response, Police...even in our ambulances..not talked about. We still glove, mask n vac...vax and boosting aren't really a thing.

We all stand vax or unvaxed..together in line...Ohio yesterday? No issues..no talk..zero restricts anyplace.

In the ER and ambulance...its now the 3-4th question down I'd ask. COVID for 2 years prompted that question. "Do you..." "Have you...?"

It's just not primary as the rest of the world...lives.

new topics

top topics

join