It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This maybe a fact. The 3rd jab is death sentence.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Doctors are baffled!

www.thegatewaypundit.com... actly-happened/

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: McGinty

Second, I did quote you on it in the thread where you said it

What? Are losing the plot? Then instead of saying you quoted me, actually quote me! Or was that link to my old post on Christian Erikson the quote you mean when saying that the vax is killing young people in particular? Oh dear!

Third, if you say right now that you don't believe that the vax is killing children I will apologies for saying that you do believe it. If you won't say that you don't believe that the vax is killing children that I've got every right to think that this is your opinion and to call you out on it.

Er, i think you're missing a vital third option there... I believe it's possible. But that doesn't mean i think it's happening. Is there room for nuance in your philosophy?

I think the vax might be killing young people, or it might not be, I simply don't know. However, if it's ok with you i'd like to debate it and weigh the fors and againsts for it? Personally i don't think there's enough data for an absolute opinion, nor transparency if there were data and certainly precedent for mistrusting official narratives (in the UK at east).

There's lots on passion and agenda on either side of this debate that wants data from bias sources to prove their thesis, but it's simply at this point un-provable. Indeed, i said in another thread that if hypothetically a crime against humanity were being carried out via the vaccines, then it's a perfect crime because it in such a scenario vaccine death spikes could always be blamed upon a new variant.

I know you like to think of it as your duty (maybe it is, i dunno) to scream down anyone on the fence, but that's where i am. It's indeed possible that it the vax has killed some children.

But this is what you do - you want to push me into voicing an indefensible opinion that i've never held, nor stated so you can destroy it. But i'm not interested in such adolescent head-butting. I'm far more interested in what notions some of the excellent contribs here have about those invisible lines that may or may not join some of these dots.

For the record my opinion has always been that this is a risk game in which you have to weigh one against the other. If the covid death rate was high it would make more sense to risk taking a novel mRNA vaccine. But it's not high.

Regarding children it's been long established that they are at far less risk from covid, meaning the scales weigh heavily on not giving them the vaccine.

This is my opinion based purely upon risk and benefit.

There are other potential factors, but they are purely speculative, such as greed being a motivation to fabricate, or prolong the pandemic in order to sell more vaccine boosters. Given the breed of politician we have in our nations i find that plausible! That's motive and means and Covid may have been the opportunity to make some serious dosh.

There's also a looming ecological disaster due to sheer number of humans mounting ever growing strain upon the environment with pollution and food & resource necessities. Maybe 'climate change' has been exaggerated, but if it's true it could be seen in some quarters as imperative to course correct quickly. Only way that i can think of to achieve that at speed is depopulation...

...Now i'm not, and never have said that this is the case - believing in absolutes without evidence simply isn't my bag. But a lack of evidence doesn't mean it ain't so. Open hearts and minds are the best policy imo; it's the only policy in a debate about something so vast and beyond the purview of us keyboard warriors as many an ATS OP is.

So unless i, or anyone else states an absolute, maybe take a breath and count to ten before demanding proof.
Definitely do your research before accusing others of saying things they didn't.

Edit, Btw...

I will take your answer on this in exactly the same way you would take Hunter Bidens answer on whether or not the laptop is his.

This says everything about the wrong conclusions you jump to. I'm not one to the pro Trump/anti-Biden lot. In fact i'm not even in the US. I'm British and occasionally proud of it, though usually not.

Biden, Trump, Boris and now Liz and Blair, Bush and Clinton before them are all a bunch of venal creatures trying to sell us the scam that democracy works because we get to choose which liar we vote for. Maybe democracy does work, but we won't know for sure until we've lived in one. So i really couldn't give a monkeys what's on Hunter's laptop.

There you go, i've probably alienated just about everyone with that - a happy ending, hey!

edit on 16-9-2022 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: incoserv

WRONG. There were many in the "we are vaxed" liberal Karen crowd calling for the unvaxed to die, MANY MANY.

There were a small handful of loud shouty people, and they most of them didn't mean that the literally wanted unvaxxed people to actually die, they were mostly expressing the frustration that the anti-vaxxers were also not wearing masks, socially distancing, or covering their mouths when they sneezed.

Oh, you mean like sleepy Joe Brandon? So they were just being emotional? That's your excuse?

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I think the vax might be killing young people, or it might not be, I simply don't know.

You do realize that I'm going to quote you on this in the future, right?

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   

a reply to: incoserv

WRONG. There were many in the "we are vaxed" liberal Karen crowd calling for the unvaxed to die, MANY MANY.

There were a small handful of loud shouty people, and they most of them didn't mean that the literally wanted unvaxxed people to actually die, they were mostly expressing the frustration that the anti-vaxxers were also not wearing masks, socially distancing, or covering their mouths when they sneezed.

Oh, you mean like sleepy Joe Brandon? So they were just being emotional? That's your excuse?

No, I mean Twitter.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I think the vax might be killing young people, or it might not be, I simply don't know.

You do realize that I'm going to quote you on this in the future, right?

Good luck with that

edit on 19-9-2022 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

This maybe a fact. The 3rd jab is death sentence.

Just got a flu shot and the 3rd covid booster; that makes a total of 6 covid vax. I'm going to celebrate with a few shots of gold, wash it down with a couple of XX and a Gorilla Glue after thought.

Buy the ticket, take the ride....Maybe I'll keel over dead on the 24th.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-9-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Anecdotally it looks like a one in two hundred chance of a bad reaction. You can spin that barrel a few times. But the point is does it work?

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Anecdotally it looks like a one in two hundred chance of a bad reaction. You can spin that barrel a few times. But the point is does it work?

I don't know if it works, but I haven't gotten covid. I would have skipped all the vax but I work in a biz where they are still requiring the shots if you want to work.

IMO...all the scare tactics of dropping dead if you take the vax is a bunch of Qanon BS.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Unless you know someone who has...

I know of two such people.

One was the husband of one of my patients. They both got their first and second shots at the same time. He felt horrible after the first one, malaise, bad headache, no energy, but sorta bounced back, and his doctor told him it was ok to get the second shot. They both went on a friday and got their second shots. Within a couple of hours, he was telling his wife something was really wrong, he felt terrible. Saturday morning he lost consciousness, tuesday of the following week, he died from organ failure. His wife developed a rash that took months to heal, and he died. Go figure.

Another was actually my patient. She got her booster, and within ours she was having a hard time breathing. Her husband rushed her to the ER where she lost consciousness. According to her husband, she was dead within 48 hours, her body pretty much completely shut down.

I don't know the factors that determine who does and who doesn't have horrible reactions, but the truth is that many do, and are, and will continue to. I have a son who bought into this, and has had two shots and a booster, and currently appears fine, but I pray everyday that I don't get a message that something has happened to him because of it.

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zellio2023
a reply to: Itisnowagain

The biggest irony about zombies is that the guy who tries to act like an expert on medicine and the body was saying he'd shoot in the kneecap would be attackers, that this is 'not the movies' and kneecapping would keep them alive

For a guy who knows so much about the human body, it's a shame no one told him about all the femoral arteries in your legs that would make you bleed out

yep

that's why a baseball bat or crowbar is the best choice.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join