It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That One Time I Transported Michael Jackson Years After His 'Death'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

a reply to: CthruU

Also, yes, I have mentioned it in comments in a thread, but never made a thread about it. Thought that I should. After all, Michael Jackson himself, or the super dooper extra hardcore Michael Jackson impersonator, called and asked me to write about it. Not sure why some impersonator would want to call me and have me write about him as if he were Michael Jackson. Years after the fact. The man himself might.

Maybe some locals who heard my story and are spitting juice in my face or something. Why though? Who cares if I think I saw Michael Jackson once after he was supposed to have passed? How does that hurt me, or anyone else? If it was they did a really good MJ phone voice. I dunno. Seemed like it was the actual guy.

If it was MJ then I wouldn't have been dropping him at the airport aiding and abetting his rouse..... I would've taken him to the nearest psychiatric ward for a couple doses of truth syrum, after all he always was a fruitcake weirdo.

But that's just me.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Michael Jackson was one of the most talented musicians and dancer that ever came out of America, America should be proud of his talents.

The Michael Jackson of late was not Michael. I fear he was done in years back.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 3-9-2022 by Bella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I should add the detail that on this occasion, when I transported Michael, I did not point out that I thought he was Michael Jackson.

It just didn't feel like the right thing to do. I felt at the time that it would have been unprofessional. Not sure exactly why I felt that way, I remember it as an intuitive impression. Maybe it was the biker people up the road at the store that were yelling threats and obscenities. I got the distinct impression that he had just had a negative encounter with them.

On the phone call, it was acknowledged in passing, but it wasn't something that we spent a lot of time discussing.

<< 1   >>

join