It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Labyrinth finally SOLVED

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Yeah... I can't buy this "ending" either... What kind of "Deny Ignorance" enthusiast are you if you just say "Well, there must not be a solution, because I can't find it."? It's easier, but I don't think correct.

Even if the game is a farce, the research and thought skills are valuable, and I've found some pretty interesting things during my research, even if it's not part of a game. To me, even if it's not an "official game" I am having fun playing around with the idea, and that's makes continuing the quest worth it to me.

I feel sorry for anyone that has gotten so frustrated with the challenge that they quit, or try to get others to quit looking. The former is sad, the latter is worse.

posted on May, 26 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Paranoia? No, it’s actually called Pareidolia, the ability to perceive patterns and meaning from complete randomness and chaos. Humans are pattern recognizing machines. It’s hardwired in our genetics. We scoop a spoonful of alphabet soup and manage to distinguish a message within our meal. Looking at the sky we see an array of images in clouds, from flying pigs all the way to the exact likenesses of Richard Nixon (complete with elongated nose).

So if it is Pareidolia you being a Pattern Recognizing Machine can ellaborate on the pattern you see and let us in on that.
Maybe this pattern has more to do with that film forgot its name where somebody managed to break a code ring a number and got through to the NSA.Maybe you need to be a real genius to break this code which would then make you candidate numero uno pass go straight to fully paid up member of the NSA nurd club.The really genius hopefully would recognize the reason for cheese in an unusual place and walk away rather than springing the trap.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The Black Labryinth is the Unified Physical Theory, specifically, a quantum vortex with the configruation of a torus ring.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I'm really thinking now that the BL page is a notification that something will happen in autumn.

"abominatio nascitur autumno"

Translates roughly to: The horror will be born in autumn

So probably some new kind of game like FTR will start in/or around autumn (And it will probably be a big difficult complex game, otherwise why would they call it a horror
).

Because we also don't get any clues/hints or tips about anything, they just give the BL page and that's it.
So I really think it's a notification.

[edit on 8-6-2005 by Psyche]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This first appeared in Sept. of 2004....last autumn!

The only time (that I could find ) that Hunt Administration has responded to anything reguarding BL was:

this has nothing to do with the contest associated with the DrJim images.

and that was on 9/21/2004!

They have never actually even said it was a game....the only real evidence that it is a game, is that no other game has surfaced.

Personally, I think that if there is time to create an ATS "government", there should have been some time for responding to all of those who have been tearing their hair out over this so-called black labyrinth game. I for one feel dis-respected !!!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The Tintagel Labyrinths are a symbol. some say they are the waterway maps of Atlantis some say graffiti however, they are actually none of these things. It is a map. A map to ones inner self. The idea is that you start at the outside and are led deeper and deeper into yourself by following the maze inwards. You trace the rout with your finger. In the same way as some use mantras (repeated sayings) or oooooooooooomssss to get to an altered state. Or some use drugs. Anyhow the end result is the same, you get to a place where you can comune with your inner self. The remoteness of the Tintagel labyrinths but closeness to the sea (a source of food) and a river (a source of drinking water) suggests a nearby community which would use this area as an initiation area. A place to worship, bury your dead and become a man. Or tha fact that there are two of them, could suggest a bonding between a man and a woman, who trace them together, and become one with the earth as they reached the centre and then be bonded by spirits in the otherworld. At any rate now it is a site for pagans of all genres to visit, feel at one with and join with nature. As for black labyrinth, this could mean the one in us all, or it could mean that in the past one was found that was carved into some kind of black rock, like Polyphant stone or granit. But all that is fact, is that it is intended for path working. And what is interesting is, that it bears a remarkable resemblance, in a simplistic way, to the cross section of a brain, (inner map?)To reach ones inner self. I realise this is an ancient thread but i found it quite byaccident, had planned a visit to there today, so i felt the need to speak up. What a cool site this is as well. I read the book many years ago when it was banned in the UK and i am glad its spirit survived.

Stormwind xxx

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Anyone ever figure the BL game out?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join