It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Years of Excess Deaths: What Can We Learn?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Real medical news sites are acknowledging the big increase in excess mortality but they can't dare even mention the possibilities of a specific cause.

We have to admit, the excess mortality numbers are much higher in 2021 for the 25-54 age group. What happened in 2021 that could have caused a spike in non-covid deaths in 2021 that did not occur previously.

I have no idea how many people have been killed by the vaccines but not being allowed to even talk about it, research it, or investigate without being banned, ostracized, or having your medical license revoked is completely wrong. This is our cancel culture in action driven by the medical and pharmaceutical industry via their bribed politicians and bought and paid for MSM.

www.medpagetoday.com...

Two Years of Excess Deaths: What Can We Learn? — First, let's look at the data

As of August 23, the CDC estimates that over 238,000 excess deaths have occurred from causes other than COVID-19 since the start of the pandemic in 2020. In order to prevent this high level of excess mortality moving forward, we need to consider what triggered these non-COVID-19 excess deaths and clarify our takeaways from the mortality data since the beginning of the pandemic.

In contrast, adults ages 25-54 experienced higher all-cause mortality risk in year 2 than year 1. Age group differences in vaccine hesitancy and the predominance of the highly transmissible Delta variant in the second half of 2021 may have contributed to a drop in the median age of hospitalized COVID-19 patients during the second year of the pandemic.

In 2020, life expectancy at birth in the U.S. dropped by 1.8 years, the biggest yearly decrease since World War II. This trend continued in 2021 as younger adults suffered worse outcomes from COVID-19, with the net loss in life expectancy now exceeding 2 years. The social and economic value of these years can never be recouped.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   
What have we learned?

We are a lot less free than most of us originally thought.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

No kidding.

Seeing the "get vaccinated or get fired" just showed me how easy it will be to implement the mark when the time comes.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
What we can learn? But who is we? Is we you and me and others who are willing to see what happened and happens, who are willing to acknowledge the reality?

Or is we the majority of people, programmed and controlled by the presstitutes agenda pushing MSM, who can´t wait to be jabbed for the for the umpteenth time, who can´t wait to snitch on their fellow citizens for not following TPTB´s orders about the current thing, who beg for harsher corona measures for all of the people just because these freedom-haters suffer from an anxiety disorder and want everybody else to take care of these freedom hating snowflakes.

If it´s the first we then we learn that we are slipping into a "green", a "eco"-fascistic dictatorship of the rich, day by day a bit more and the whole corona and jab scam was just one tool they use to fullfill their wet fascistic dreams.

If it is the second we, then simply:

Nothing at all, till it´s waaaay too late again. As always and as history describes more than once. History these programmed and controlled masses fail to learn from. These programmed and controlled boot-lickers are worse than the agenda pushers because without their support these agenda pushers would have absolutely no chance to push their agenda. I just can say it again and again, these boot-lickers and a$$ kissers are the same kind of people that made the third reich possible and they didn´t change a bit at all.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
SEE BANNED BROADCAST: NEW BOMBSHELLS, JUSTICE IS COMING AS THEY PANIC W/ TOM RENZ

The last half of this video has Tom Renz providing a presentation looking at the Social Security data and the 5 year average before covid started. The peaks of death are higher as the vaccination rolls out compared to when covid first hit.

CRITICAL UPDATE: 2021-22 AUS DEATHS ARE MASSIVELY EXCEEDING 5 YR AVG. AUSTRALIAN VACCINE MASSACRE?!

Tim Truth looks at the Australian data, all cause mortality is up 20-30%, peeking at 57% as the vaccinations rolled out.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Infolurker, it seems we are on our own.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: loam

No kidding.

Seeing the "get vaccinated or get fired" just showed me how easy it will be to implement the mark when the time comes.

I'm not a religious man, but it's pretty easy to see that most people would fall in line to get it if that ever actually happens.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

During the last world war, many willingly boarded the trains with optimism or hope.

It's easy to understand why. We are inherently social creatures. Our biology is hardwired to trust the herd and its leaders for protection.

The tragedy of this, of course, is a history of subjugation and misery from the very beginning.

We like to think of ourselves as significantly evolved from the rest of the animal kingdom. But in truth...only slightly so.

If someone were to ask me what is humanity's most special quality, I would respond with our proclivity to discover.

Perhaps one day we will discover a way beyond all of this madness.

edit on 28-8-2022 by loam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join