It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollyweird is Transphobe!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Simple stuff here. They have this word for male actors, "actors". They then have this word for female actors, "actresses".

But no super duper awesome word for like the rest of like all the other, how many different genders are thy up to now? It was like 84 like eons ago.

But here's the big tell: check The Timeline....

2013, late I beLIEve it was... that's when BLM hit the scene. With their Guiding Principles, which to their credit under a certain light of this insinuation, oh yeah in hindsight they've got that part) that has absolutely nothing to do with like black folks from getting shot (as does literally nothing to do with their list)... "transgender affirmation" is, it turns out, was a key thing BLM was actually about lol, BLM was really really there here for. I mean how many gang bangesr got in on wholesale

But check it out. In 2012 Cloud Atlas was released...

And what happened? And so on epoch grade actor'blah people, the cast, and they all beLIVEved. In It. You know what I'm talking about. Aw yeah every actor'blah eventually they're in a real stinker. The point to this is, in short, even if you get the big time out there somehow, they just dont beLIEve in it like the rest there dont. And all we get is tantamount to a farce.

But see Cloud Atlas was the vastly opposite of any of that bad juju. They has Tom Hanks and Halley Berry, and mobs more of choice casting, doing like 20 roles each it mighht have well as been, across might have well as been all of human history.

And they were all true beLIEvers in the undertaking.

Amazing story, amazing film adaptation, And you knwo what they got? The nominations, the awards?

ZER0.

Because, was my impression at the time, yeah I noted the news of whatever Larry became Lana. I hadnt heard of them in a while. But then I heard that. And next year Cloud Atlas hit....

And "The Academy", George Clooney insists was always ahead on social issues, wel according to them Cloud Atlas never happened. The $100 million whatever it cost never existed. All the how many people involved, never did anything, according to The Academy.

The same Academy that he took credit for the Civil Rights Movement....

...Hollyweid has no spamtasctically hell ya word for actor'blah people in general, and they those whom really get off on acting like they just so cool, you know, they gonna show us the way.

Except they still Sexists, and they weren't Trans-Lovers until after BLM and the Guiding Principals went mainstream.

Hollyweird is TRANSPHOBE!

edit on 27-8-2022 by godsovein because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2022 by godsovein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   
obviously your not a biologist

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 03:05 AM
link   
🤣😂🤣

They even started with ‘simple stuff here’

a reply to: Brotherman

edit on 27-8-2022 by Dalamax because: Mind bending

edit on 27-8-2022 by Dalamax because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   
So, there seems to be a shortage of both female actors and male actresses. Got it.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Proud member of SAG/AFTRA here. Also IATSE. I don't care what you call me as long as I get the audition/part and union scale.

Union Strong, Union Proud...

If you are dissatisfied with the entertainment biz; change it. Write a script, become a producer and reap the rewards.

Write your story....If people want to see it, you can change the world.

Start here....

www.finaldraft.com...

edit on 27-8-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join