It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reservoirs Are Empty and Strong Thermal Emissions Look Guilty

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Evaporation , and then down it comes again.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

In my part of Alberta we’ve had a fairly pleasant summer.

Some days over 30c but lots of rain and possible bumper crops if hail stays away.

Monday night the northern lights were pretty impressive.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IsabelleJones

Ask the Anasazi ... oh, you can't. Global warming (sw super drought) killed them before SUVs.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsabelleJones
a reply to: putnam6

Evaporation , and then down it comes again.

Not always in the same place, or at the same time or amount. Where I live we have droughts bad droughts over the last 40 years but they rarely turn into multi-year events.

Still, I'm willing to accept Corona Mass Ejection has an effect but not sure the percentages involved.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

WATCH THE WATER.

It's being dumped on the other side of the globe while places like the USA are actively removing reservoirs almost on a daily basis to return rivers back to how they were before the mass installation of hydro power all over the country.

Save The Fish!

The biggest add to climate change imo is the HUMONGOUS increase in heat from electrical use which has only existed in the blink of an eye in our time on this ball of dirt.

Those who will try to convince you it's something to fight are the same people who own and/or produce the worst culprits and point in the other direction.

Let everything burn like the Bordeaux Forests a few miles down the road from me right now so new shoots may grow.

Most humans are not in control of anything except promoting shared problems.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Putting in some background is it possible that despite experiencing unusual solar events periodically the wider public isn't told about them all ?

I had a dog and his name was climate change.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
the SuspiciousObservers Youtube channel suggests the earth's geomagnetic shift is allowing more radiation to hit the surface. He has some compelling arguments. His Earth Disaster Documentary is fun to listen to.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Cool story. Meanwhile in the midwest USA it's the middle of August and we aren't supposed to crack 80 degrees all week. Is this solar bombardment regional?

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Well. I live in the UK and it's called SUMMER TIME. Just because we've had a load of crap summers and this one is going back to the summers I remembered as a kid people are exaggerating the event. UK residents spend hundreds of thousands of pounds going abroad chasing this sort of weather, yet when it comes here they moan.

I'll give you another prediction, for quite a number of years we have had very mild winters with hardly any amount or lasting snow fall. Yet I remember as a child you could depend on the winter being snowy. SO, we are due for a good snowy winter and when that happens the people will come out with "global weather warnings" etc. Oh by the way to all our American friends, when the UK has ANY snow over a half inch deep they declare a national emergency.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I remember the summer of 76.

Bloody weather.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Well no , there are accordingvto the BBC today five huge areas of high pressure sitting on the northern hemisphere and not shifting. They cover the US, Europe, central Asia, Eastern Russia ,China , right now. They have been for months now at least in Europe
If you're not seeing the weather maps you're not looking.

Reservoirs are emptying all over . As it happens . It's not something being pushed . It's another thing we happened across after asking questions.
And with the climate change debunk opportunity or shilling factor , then OK, its not about that. If the sun makes it warmer it's not surprising . I'm not being paid by the fuel lobby mores the shame .

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Back in the 60’s my dad plowed the snow at the Fylingdales early warning facility as well as other areas on the Yorkshire moors.

I’ve seen photos of the snow back then. The piles on the side of the roads were as high as the plow truck (sorry, lorry).

It looked more like the snow on the east coast of Canada today. Not so much like that in Yorkshire in recent years from what I hear.

The climate is constantly changing.
edit on 8 11 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

edit on 8 11 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   

the only issues in the uk are poor management by the establishment we have all the fuel and water we need they just won't use it.. the SE still has excess water in the aquifers from wet 2015 we'll need 2 more years like this to naturally drain to reduce the groundwater flood risk in many places.

its why the liberals are doing so well in the SE their one policy is to block all local developments from cleaning the drainage ditches to building reservoirs, homes or power stations.. they are the party of nimbys

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

the prob with 76 was the dry decade that led up to nit forcing the use of stand pipes ect while we still have excess water from the 2015 floods.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw
I agree. I'm 72 years old and I cannot remember them building any new reservoirs. Extra small holding reservoirs by cities but no major works. Since the 50s the population and therefore the usage has grown exponentially which they seem to have ignored.

One of the major problems is the take the money and run program. Not only have they not built more reservoirs but they have a make do and mend mentality. Wait for a leak then mend it (when they get around to it). The majority of the pipe infrastructure has been in use over a hundred years so leaks ARE inevitable. The should have a program of replacing whole towns and cities pipework. But that would eat into their profits wouldn't it.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Another thing that has to be seriously addressed is releasing sewage into water courses. Walk any where and you only have to walk a few miles and you'll fall into a water course.

Please notice that's why all sewage works are next to rivers and streams. We aught to be able to go to any running stream/river, bend down and drink from it. But you can't because the treatment works upstream are releasing "treated" water into it and when there's any rainfall they release raw sewage.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   

the structure is broken and how we are fed/watered is held as some mystique which is why they can sell the current drought as more than it is or at least comparable to 76 which was at the end of a dry decade while we are still a few years from that.

consider 98% of the water used in the SE comes from the chalk/greensands aquifers the reservoirs are filled with water filtered from the aquifers the only reason they are low is the rules say so, they need to declare a drought to draw more from the aquifers or rivers..

the water companies as the only ones with extraction rights also have their sights on the oil and gas under the aquifer said to be equal to what has been extracted from the north sea, in these resource wars our lot are behaving like ideological automatons.

sewage here is a twofold issue old pipes that take gray/toilet water mix so in heavy rains flood the streets the other is pumping it all into the sea.. Brighton where i grew up used to have a major issue with that at the ends of the groynes..

so many issues collide in ideological managerial incompetence and greed..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join