It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coins from the dark-side

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   
A rancher in the 19 fifties without a name later becoming governor of California; Stated James Carter wasn't lying about UFO's. Having identified a "wreckage" shot down on his family's ranch in Texas.

His face bore a quarter of truth; the only truth he divulged was shooting a former president for lieing to the public "John F. Fitzgerald Kennedy.

In his defense... they stole his land stole the "saucer" and buried his family.

Discuss...

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   
L.B.J. I even heard the testimony of someone who said something along the lines of, "That F-ing Kennedy will not be talking down to me anymore." He seemed to be elated if I remember correctly.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

LBJ and GWB and some of the other ghouls for the time never accounted for the future, chiefly the internet. Back in their day it would be an impossible task to link and record there dealings in a point by point setting without a massive investigative team investigating all over. They didn't count on what we got now to really put together unbiased accounts, claims, historically recorded, and video taped parts together.

Kennedy was the last High profile murder and will remain that way for a long long time.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Kennedy was the last High profile murder and will remain that way for a long long time.

Correct; going forward, high profile people will die of suicide, heart disease or unknown/undiagnosed medical condition.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Correct; going forward, high profile people will die of suicide, heart disease or unknown/undiagnosed medical condition.

I hope when it happens to brandon it involves an ice cream cone in the ass next to a volume of golden books describing the three bears

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 04:06 AM
link   
May your wish come true for all Americans.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   
this is the most incomprehensible thread I've ever seen on this site.

not one of these posts makes sense.

Saturday night ramblings? was alcohol involved?
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: clarify

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero
This reply about the ice cream cones made me laugh though!🤣

Brotherman

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 02:35 AM

originally posted by: nugget1

I hope when it happens to brandon it involves an ice cream cone in the ass next to a volume of golden books describing the three bears

*Edit*
Sober Sunday afternoon here now though, no alcohol involved in my laughter!🤪
edit on 7-8-2022 by angeltone because: see *Edit*

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I saw him sitting in a corner. He was playing dice. He was rolling them on a barrel that served as a table. I tossed a coin between the dice. It landed on the side that showed Rosemary's face. He looked at me and said, "That's a half dollar coin from a Kennedy who didn't make it".

It is not that she was unable to speak intelligibly after the operation. It is that her father was always unable to hear intelligibly.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   

In the maid outfit with the pineapple like Hitler in Little Nicky would be my preference.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Magnivea

In the maid outfit with the pineapple like Hitler in Little Nicky would be my preference.

Truthfully I pondered that scene but could not bring myself to do it, as that is human humor, sometimes cosmic justice is all together a better experience. It was funny when he reached for the little pineapple and then no no no and grabbed the big one and went up stalk first.... I give you that one fo sho

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne
I saw him sitting in a corner. He was playing dice. He was rolling them on a barrel that served as a table. I tossed a coin between the dice. It landed on the side that showed Rosemary's face. He looked at me and said, "That's a half dollar coin from a Kennedy who didn't make it".

It is not that she was unable to speak intelligibly after the operation. It is that her father was always unable to hear intelligibly.

If I where you I would start using a bud dweyer commerative coin

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Now that the smoke's gone
And the air is all clear
Those who were right there
Got a new kind of fear
You'd fight and you were right
But they were just too strong
They'd stick it in your face
And let you smell what they consider wrong

Yes. At least Budd was dedicated a song by Filter, while Rosemary Kennedy was not.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

That sort of "water" is just as polluted as any dry earth like substance in a granule form.

The scientific word is insoluble as the problem is unsolvable and yet... such combinations are still made.

When there is a "religion" that condones "water" of such being "blood" and the separation of church and state as a "constitutional" in literal form and a way to maintain public health... it means basically the more "drunk" that one "religion and it's branches get with a perceived "power" the more such individuals imbibing; become a detriment to the livelihood of others.

Such a "triage" of those people as a prescription for the world... is eat, drink and be merry and for some perversions that means eat drink and be mary.

Hence drawing a clear line between literacy and "ill-literacy".

Kennedy being a sworn in Roman Catholic... while Southern Christians were still putting people on the "cross" as the Catholics did; I am sure thought making a modern day pesudo "Jesus" and the southern cross of the 50 cent piece as a "Judas" all in one swing seemed like a good idea... it also made the movie star "Marilyn Monroe" the "Whore of Babylon" when ever that iconography of bleached blonde with red lipstick rises again is something to watch in the greater and larger cycles of popular culture and all the problems that arise with it.

People that are statistically minded might want to make such rational and sane connections for what amounts to too many graves to make a mystery play or old story of entertainment a reality. The devil of course? Being Ronald Wilson Reagan since his name added up to 666. Tossing politics back to the president Woodrow Wilson as the concept of a "Sheriff" being president forming a posse calamitous and going on "witch hunts" to stamp out vice.

Political "vice" is of course a deadlock in whatever long standing legislature has been on the very same hill. Painting Kennedy as a populist post mortem when he wasnt when alive is akin to "raising" their martyred "Jesus" from the dead. Only to label themselves as "god" among men to admire and look up to as a scapegoat... having only done the very same to an unwitting individual knowing already their status or level of "lawlessness".

The National Sheriffs Association is constructed of such member as sons of Marland a step outside of Virginia into "providence" of another state being the concept of "Christ's Church" being there. "Maryland" of course being a play on words.

What many of those people do not know is "F.O.P." is A lot of things... The power the "several states" that were made into "Sheriffs" have been having an internal "war" of affairs and holdings in splitting the "coffers" or wages and garnishes of perceived stereotypes being used as mass marketing and also "profiling" the act of such is when one is kidnapped into their "custody" as a temporary "adoption" photographed etc.(profiled) as if one were tagged "game" in an animal refuge.

Unfortunately in the ideas of control of "life" down to the smallest amount that can be possibly known as "life" Pavlovian "minds" want to play with it, control it, and enslave it for their purposes.

new topics

top topics

join