It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing ever changes at the parallel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Apart from every crazy, little thing that grabs our attention on an almost daily basis now, there seems to be a larger psyop at play here connecting seemingly unconnected events.

Have you noticed a subtle shift in human behavior?

A shift brought about by what I in my limited knowledge on this subject can only describe as a forum of psychosis.

The definition of psychosis is a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.

I see a lot of brain fog in public.

Basic little decisions in a person's day that should come automatically now requires a pause followed by what looks like a reboot.

What happens to a person's mind when preconceived notions are shattered by an ominous, global narrative?

The mandatory covid vaccine was definitely for profit, and authorities the world over abandoned common sense to get the vaccine administered to as many people as possible. Is there some type of sleeper ingredient inside the vaccine?

Pay attention to world affairs too intently, and you start to wonder who can wield such power to turn the world upside down in just a few short years?

All of us are being groomed to accept a system based on reward or punishment dependant on our lifestyle choices in the future.

I read a short story called Escape From Spiderhead today, after watching a trailer for a movie called Spiderhead.

Escape From Spiderhead

Without giving too much away, what would happen if the people behind the great reset were to apply this type of science in order to create an obedient, global population completely at their mercy?

It is clear to me that the 'great reset' will be the end of the class war, and our generation will be the one that completely capitulates to a small, elite class of parasites.

How far we have come since Pavlov and his dogs?

How far have they progressed with mind control?

Is that why the elites get such a thrill wrecking children's lives behind closed doors?

One more question : how many promiscuous looks do you get from total strangers these days on a daily basis?

There is a kind of desperation in the air, even as people go through the motions of what used to constitute a normal day.

It's like people know at the very least on a subconcious level that we are going down a road and there's no turning back.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

It's like people know at the very least on a subconcious level that we are going down a road and there's no turning back.

They do, but just can't decide which party to blame.

The eight Obama years slowly enacted policies to have us on target for Agenda 2021 with Hillary at the helm. If she had been elected, C19 might not have been rolled out until the end of 'her' term and we'd already have our 'Great Reset'.

The WEF switched to Agenda 2030 after Trump took office; derailed plans?

We know what comes next; the Biden administration picked up where Obama left off at breakneck speed, to make up for lost time.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Very possibly. How about this though. Dealing with it on a CONSCIOUS level. That is not trying to deny it or hide ones head in the sand over it but admitting that it IS TRUE, that we have been heading down that road, no make that, this road, and there's no turning back.

We wonder at how well developed the science of mind control has come since Pavlov. I don't know as it is a matter of simple mind control that has been learned from those of Pavlovian linage but more what we have learned about the nature of human beings.

We are and have always been malleable. Some like to call this gullible,others call it groomable but over all it's malleable in that we are moldable. At times this can be self mold-ablity. Self mold-ablity is initiated in the conscious aspect of our beings. The other aspect of mold-ability is how we are molded by our environment, places that we live, people we grew up with, teachers, friends, etc. Belief systems that surround us from birth etc. These mold us to the degree that any of us are fortunate to achieve any form of true consciousness, that is the ability to think and act as an independent being.

So I think you are right, that on a sub-conscious level people are realizing that we are in pretty deep do-do. The danger here is that groups, and friends and teachers, even Presidents can mold us in our unconscious levels.

If we can start to realize that the threat is real and deal with it on a conscious level then we may have a chance to deal with the impending situation that we face. It's possible but only if we truly seek to become more conscious. After all, those who are pushing these agendas that are taking us into this future are themselves merely and mostly unconscious themselves guiding their aspirations and actions based on their own unconscious Pavlovian development as taught to them by their environment.

Yeah, I know, word salad. Sorry

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I can agree with you in large but I do not share this one, crucial statement :

After all, those who are pushing these agendas that are taking us into this future are themselves merely and mostly unconscious themselves guiding their aspirations and actions based on their own unconscious Pavlovian development as taught to them by their environment.

I find evil intent to be very self aware.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Please by no means understand my interpretation of their state of being as support for their agendas as those agendas are birthed in their own inability to grasp their own stunted and overblown personal state of awareness. While they may think that they know best what they will achieve is at best the extension of the worst aspects of the entire system that have gotten us here.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   

The Common Man Will RISE Sooner or Later . It Only takes One to Make the First Step...

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   

One more question: how many promiscuous looks do you get from total strangers these days on a daily basis?

Yes, indeed. That was totally expected though. In a situation of paradigm shift and social disintegration, a situation in which a belief system dissolves, human psychology undergoes changes. If we further accept that the human being is a geochemical life form that is affected by the composition of the air it breathes, the water it drinks and the food it eats, then we should also expect physiological changes.

Additionally, the sustained stress to which your psyche is subjected will make it repress the desire into the unconscious, which is in turn affected by external stimuli for which it is not suited. Social disintegration goes hand in hand with psyche disintegration.

Also, higher environmental temperatures means unbalanced sleep patterns. This, together with the current situation of denial, lockdowns, wars, anxiety, and so on, puts nature upside-down replacing natural healthy processes by artificial mechanical and primitive processes, among which abnormal sexual arousal is expected.

All mammals in captivity go through these phases, and if the period of captivity is prolonged, the result is almost always the same: sexual assaults, high crime rates, suicides, increased obsessive-compulsive disorders, paraphilias, and so on.

Those promiscuous looks you talk about are just a signal of what's to come in your streets if the current situation is prolonged over a long period of time.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

That's a good vid Z and I'm only half way thru it.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I studied Psychology and Sociology in college, and while I am not able to work in my field due to my disabilty, I still notice trends and patterns in my environment.

I live in the middle of "fast food alley" in an apartment complex known for being "ghetto". It keeps the rent reasonable.

We freqently have waves of homeless in the area all cropping up at the same time and wandering around the gas station on the corner.

We are also a nexus for the mentally unstable, they all seem to wind up in this neighborhood from time to time.

I'm lucky I mostly have good interactions with folks when I go out, but I do notice trends and behaviors.

Yesterday I went on my walk and was observing the traffic on the main road in town, like I always do.

VERY high traffic and a lot of drivers who, I SWEAR TO GOD, were absolute zombies.

This is a tourist town where people come to relax and partake of local attractions, the natural parks and historic downtown, but I've noticed waves of "visitors" who just drive through with blank expressions and they don't seem to be enjoying the trip or relaxing.

They buy fast food in the drive throughs, gas up and keep driving.

Some of them don't even stop for food or gas, or local attractions, they're just driving on a preprogrammed route taking the back roads for no understandable reason.

Locals are complaining about the increased traffic and the City seems to think it's "a good thing" that's we're getting so many people passing through town for some reason.

But the thing is, THEY AREN'T SPENDING MONEY OR EVEN REALLY VISITING THE TOWN.

They're just on a preprogrammed road trip and causing a nightmare hellscape of traffic.

I feel sorry for these "visitors", but part of me thinks they're just some sort of mind controlled beings running a predetermined program for their masters.

Today was nicer though, the traffic was more manageable and the locals were more relaxed.

It's a nightmare when these waves pass through.

I think it's mind control personally because I went through a period where I was going through a similiar instruction set after some street kids dosed my coffee with some "new stuff" that just came out of Berkley.

Drive here, get food there, keep driving, turn around, do this do that.

I was extremely miserable because I wasn't able to do what I wanted to do and it seemed a waste of gas and personal funding.

Thankfully, I don't deal with it anymore.

But something is definitely going on with a percentage of the populace.

Herd behavior.

Maybe there's something in the water?

edit on 8/3/22 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar edits

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

No, there is nothing in the water, I mean, nothing deliberately introduced as to induce that behavior. There are certainly xenobiotics everywhere, in the air, in water, in the food, but those are just byproducts of the civilization in which you live. No conspiracy. Just side-effects of an imprudent and short-sighted techno-civilization.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Deserves a thread of its own, our current predicament perfectly laid out and how these events usually play out.

I feels like this time they are playing for keeps.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

"Something in the water" is just an old expression and figure of speech from days past.

I did not mean it literally.

If there were something influencing people these days it would be in the airwaves or subtle influence.

Some are sensitive and responsive to it, others are completely unaffected.

It's a strange universe.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Why is there this opinion that freedom of thought and dead are what is "normal" and freedom from strife is expected.

Maybe having a happy life more about finding contentment under the current conditions that you currently live rather than continuing to strive for an ideal.

People who live under a complete dictatorship but are content with that situation can live a happy life. People living under an extreme helth scare lockdown but are content with that situation can live a happy life.

Western life has never been as prosperous as it has been in the last decades. Most everyone who came before us going back to the dark ages lived a harder life and would be amazed at what we have and complain about veryday.

Life is what it is.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

No, there is nothing in the water, I mean, nothing deliberately introduced as to induce that behavior. There are certainly xenobiotics everywhere, in the air, in water, in the food, but those are just byproducts of the civilization in which you live. No conspiracy. Just side-effects of an imprudent and short-sighted techno-civilization.

Still , Filtration of ANY Water Ingested into the Body is the Safe Bet to Good Health . Why do you Think Our Ancestors stayed Away from Questionable Water Purity and Only Drank Alcohol > ? They were Not Stupid ....

edit on 3-8-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join