It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan´s Anarchist monkeys has attacked 42 people in this month

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Monkeys can be violent towards people ( usually provoked ) but in city of Yamaguchi Macaques seem to have something more against people. They started to attack first children and women but now pretty much any human is a target. Usually tourists make mistakes by approaching these monkeys and get bitten by them but this case is different, these monkeys even climb through windows to attack people without provocation.

What is going on ? Usually animals have their own territory and protecting it they may harm humans. Also if person is carrying food she/he can be attacked but these attacks, in this city in question, comes out of the blue.

Monkeys and animals in general has great instincts when it comes to danger, are these unprovoked attacks somewhat related to earthquakes as Sakurajima erupted few days ago, but distance between Yamaguchi and Sakurajima is about 500km. Mount Aso is about 250 km away but it is the largest active volcano in Japan.. these beasts are restless for some reason

Any thoughts ?

Japan: Macaque attacks have injured 42 in Yamaguchi since early July

Both children and adults have been attacked, scratched or bitten in recent weeks… Since the beginning of July, 42 people have been injured by stray macaques in the city of Yamaguchi (western Japan). These attacks are of unusual proportions, forcing local authorities to resort to subcutaneous weapons to calm them down.

These incidents made headlines in the Japanese media, extensively citing victims of Yamaguchi residents. “I heard crying downstairs so I rushed there. And then I saw a monkey that had climbed onto my child,” a father recently told the Mainichi newspaper.

LINK

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   
monkeypox?
some type of rabies?
stress from habitat changes?

animals can be hard to figure.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

This is monkeypox online map, so far there has been no cases in Japan
MAP

future will tell tho.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I wonder if it has something to do with the heat. I think they've been going through an excessive heat wave.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

It might, tho these monkeys have cooling places as there are mountain forests around this city.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Maybe there's a lab that gave them a certain serum and now Japan has a Caesar in the making.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Sure Planet of Apes is here
i was expecting a reference to that
made my day !

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Sounds like the city should contract a few Samurai.

"Monkey learn Code of Bushido!"

Cheers

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I guess Samurais could do the same work as police, but i believe hiring a Samurai is more expencive. Maybe these monkeys are teamed up with Yakuza.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: LSU2018

Sure Planet of Apes is here
i was expecting a reference to that
made my day !

If one of them start to talk, RUN.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Sounds like increased populations in a growing smaller space..

Like all animals that live side by side w humans they learned humans mean easy food sources and have learned being aggressive can get them food

edit on 7/26/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   
There are not many creatures that genuinely terrify me-Monkeys are one that do.

Its true what we say about intelligence-the higher the intelligence of a creature,the higher the capacity for violence.
Monkeys are damned clever.
And highly unpredictable.
When I lived in Asia Monkeys would raid my girlfriends village at night.
It was like a war against the humans-the monkeys only wanted the food from the fields and storage huts-but they would gang up on any humans who tried to stop them,and even a scratch meant the dreaded rabies shots!
Bites were more common however,and were life threatening and horror film like.
The monkeys were like a military unit,and would actually create a diversion at one end of the village(throwing rocks/sticks at houses,attacking dogs,making noise-
Then the main raiding force would rush in from the opposite side of the village to steal anything tasty or bright colored.

This happened not only in one village-most were affected at some point or other.
People would say that if they got into a fight with a particular monkey-it was far safer to kill it,because Monkeys keep grudges against individual humans who have been aggressive to them,and would sometimes return to look for the individual with bloody revenge in mind.

Maybe this monkey in Japan had a run in with humans,and has gone into "killl them all!" mode.

Highly dangerous animals-only one is more dangerous and that one even looks sort of similar but wears clothes and pretends to be civilised.

edit on 26/7/2022 by Silcone Synapse because: sp

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I don't feel bad about monkeys attacking people. We've encroached upon their territory. They're behaving according to nature.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hate to be that religious nutter but
Revelation 6:8 says, "I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth."

By the wild beasts, an upsurge in violence by animals, hmmm

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

My wife's uncle gave me the best advice the first time I met him in Japan. He said, "don't let the monkeys get too close to you." He also carries an airhorn that scares them away.
edit on 26 7 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

GD a monkey. And Japan should realize what time it is.

top topics

join