It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to get vaccinated? Then you must promise not to sue!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I read that this is still ongoing. Wasn't the U.N. supposed to resolve this a long time ago?

Millions of Migrants Can’t Get COVID Vaccines Because of Drugmakers’ Liability Fears:

www.insurancejournal.com...
I remember how the WHO promised that people in underdeveloped countries the world over would receive the vaccine. The U.N. was involved too.
Two giant, bloated do nothing bureaucracies

It's obvious the world cannot count on the WHO, nor the U.N.
edit on 22-7-2022 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

The graphs at this site suggest they may be better off without the vaccine.
[covid19.who.int...]https://covid19.who.int]

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

what's sad is look at China's death total, then look at the US. Than ask again where this came from.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This whole plandemic thing is tragic and sad and I feel sorry for these people that were misinformed. Many of them truly believe these vaxxes are there to help and outright opposing them in this manner isn't going to change them and can only create conflict. That being said you might believe that they are doing themselves harm but its their choice. There needs to be an authority on the matter in control of the situation that can offer the right information and support. They won't listen to someone on the same level as them, it must come from above, from the health and pharmaceutical companies. Telling them that they are making the wrong choice makes them defensive and might encourage them to get vaxxes because now this becomes a control issue. They think who are you to say whats right, you're not in control and so they go ahead with getting vaxxed to prove you don't know what you're talking about. I mean, who are you say this, you aren't a doctor, you don't work in a lab. Very sad. Sorry to see this scene play out millions of times. They really got our nuts in a vice. Best thing to do is shut up and let it happen because it isn't about the drugs now, its about freedom of choice and personal liberty.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SeriouslyDeep

They won't listen to someone on the same level as them, it must come from above, from the health and pharmaceutical companies.

The very ones who are making billions off the vaccine. Why would they kill the golden goose with honesty? They've never done it in the past when knowingly selling drugs for 20+ that harm as many as they help. When the time there's 'accountability', they may get a HUGE fine- like Pfizer's six million dollar fine for knowingly selling harmful drugs, but by then they've made billions in profit.

We need overseers for our government overseers.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The only ones with immunity is big pharma from lawsuits from the vaxx injured. The vaxx itself doesn't provide any immunity.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: nugget1

what's sad is look at China's death total, then look at the US. Than ask again where this came from.

Also remember that China likes to fake numbers. There was that tunnel flood that happened where people reported hundreds for people died or were unaccounted for, but the Chinese Government stated that only few people died in the flood. Even with this "covid" event, when it first started people were saying how many people were dying from it and that the country even had an Urn shortage due to it, then suddenly China says that was all a western country lie.

Funny that China, isn't it.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

One African Nation managed to sue and get millions after one of a drug marker failed their drug testing.
The same drugs was aimed at Europe.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Do you have any additional information on this?

As far as I know, if you are told a drug is experimental and you take it anyway you have no legal standing to sue. In the case of the Covid vaccines they were administered under the "Experimental Use Authorization" which would fill that legal responsibility of telling you the vaccines were experimental.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: vNex92

Do you have any additional information on this?

As far as I know, if you are told a drug is experimental and you take it anyway you have no legal standing to sue. In the case of the Covid vaccines they were administered under the "Experimental Use Authorization" which would fill that legal responsibility of telling you the vaccines were experimental.

Except last year they did a bait and switch with corminaty saying they were approved. But corminaty was never available and never will be. The end result was tricking everyone into thinking their old Pfizer biontech shots were approved and not EUA, but they were always EUA and still are.

By the way biontech is the stupidest name for a company ever. Sounds like something a 3 year old came up with.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Even if you bought the Corminaty story you already had two shots. It would be like being in a trial with multiple shooters and one victim. How do you prove which shooter administered death? You can't and with a good lawyer everyone gets off scott free.

I don't know your weird hatred for the name Biontech, maybe it was a 3 year old but never insult a 3 year olds ability to imagine. I think this is why ancient Egypt went back to child leaders. No original thought comes from a completely indoctrinated society.

top topics

join