It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US diesel exports Climb to Record Highs as Rest of World Faces Shortages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   
US diesel exports climb to record highs as rest of world faces shortages

July 18, 2022 02:44 PM

By Breanne Deppisch

The United States is exporting record high amounts of diesel fuel to Latin America and Europe, new data show, as global demand for diesel continues to outstrip current supply, intensifying efforts to secure U.S. exports . In the first 17 days of July, the U.S. Gulf Coast exported an average of 1.35 million barrels of diesel fuel per day, according to new data from the oil analytics firm Vortexa . That’s about 10% higher than the previous July record, set in 2017.

Before Covid-19 I remember reading that Saudi Arabia was aligning itself with Russia and so were several other Middle East countries. That may explain as to why there is a global shortage of crude. I don't buy that Covid-19 stuff as oil refining isn't labor intensive with people working shoulder to shoulder. In the USA oil is sent underground via pipelines to local refiners in each state. So when you see a tanker truck at a gas station it is a regional truck. Looking back as usual the USA screwed up in Iraq with respect to their oil fields and Iran is Iran. I also read that in China they seem to have NO issues in 2022 with selling cars and are even offering incentives to new buyers. So in brief they have chips and want to take out Taiwan as they also make chips.

So here we have president mumbles and miss giggles. What a team. So now were at war economically and are exporting oil to keep democracy afloat? Or is the bigger picture it the NWO take down of democracy stating with the mumbles and giggles show.

All I can say is watch the USA alpha agencies as those guys are all on the short list and they get their bread and butter from the USA. In brief they need to buck up and grab the reigns and possibly they are already in action.

I also keep an eye on The Monkey. He’s former Special Forces and DOD contractor who follows the USA planes and several weeks ago he noted an anomy of USA aircraft all over the East coast of the USA. He writes under the name of Monkeywerx on YouTube and others.

I also recall reading about a Russian sub off the coast of USA in the Spring of 2022 with those new hyper-sonic ballistic missiles. As usual that story was tamped down by the Russian sympathizers who troll everywhere.

So is the USA under attack from both internal and external forces? So just whom elected our Mr. President.

Was he put in place by the military – industrial complex so as to foster just what is happening today with Putin and China? Or is it simply biblical as written some 2000 years ago?

The USA exporting our oil and gas begs to ask why so think it through. So Mexico needs our petrol?

Hmm

edit on 19-7-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
They're setting up a Homeland shortage and "rescue" plan just in time. All scripted as usual.

All we'll hear is the standard . . .>>>>>

Doublespeak

Doublethink

Newspeak

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Biden ready to declare a climate emergency as revenge for failures past and future 🥶

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yep, hes going to drop the hammer and seal the USA's fate.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Ummm…then why the # are diesel prices so damned high…?

What a fracking joke…

YouSir

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   

The climate emergency to control the CO2 emissions of fossil fuels come at just the right time. So we are not running out of diesel we have just decided it is best to cut its use down by ninety percent. Anyone found outside their home driving around will be arrested and their car impounded. These rogue drivers will be treated as the climate terrorist that they are. Checkpoints will be set up to examine the papers of all drivers to check whether they have the necessary permits to travel.? I wonder if they will go after E bikes next.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

LOL, things are not that bad yet and the world won't come to an end in 2012 😉. Cheer up, we will get through this, we always have, we always will. 😁

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Why sell it stateside and get graped by the new epa regulations, when they can sell it overseas at the inflated prices and just profit.

*shrugs* I dunno just a wild arsed guess.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Because big Joe and Nancy's husband bought 1000's of shares of stock in oil refiners in the USA? Especially the diesel producers?

US exports of crude oil and diesel are climbing even higher

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

The climate emergency to control the CO2 emissions of fossil fuels come at just the right time. So we are not running out of diesel we have just decided it is best to cut its use down by ninety percent. Anyone found outside their home driving around will be arrested and their car impounded. These rogue drivers will be treated as the climate terrorist that they are. Checkpoints will be set up to examine the papers of all drivers to check whether they have the necessary permits to travel.? I wonder if they will go after E bikes next.

Fuel Rationing !!!

and -- Driving Time Coupons !!! 🎆

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

My regular unleaded gasoline price at Sames Club in Irmo, South Carolina [Columbia] was $3.29 / gallon for regular gasoline on July 31, 2022.

top topics

join