It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heaven, UFOs, and the Tachyon Universe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
quaerite primum regnum dei

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Had to interject to ask why you would think willingness to die for a belief is said belief's validation. History is littered with contradictions to such thinking. Heaven's Gate springs first to mind.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   

it certainly is an interesting avenue of thought, but I can't go as far as to accuse this other realm of nefarious shenanigans.

I think Jesus works well for those who believe he is the most powerful, but would wager a guess that other religions have a concept of possession too, and a different approach that works just as well, which would lead me to the conclusion that these realms are much more dependable on our interpretation thereof and will present themselves as such.
Which will confirm and harden your belief. if you were to see a winged creature, one might see a fairy where others see an angel or a demon, depending on what you believe to be true.
I really don't care what the rest of the world is saying about anyone, I will, if given the opportunity, engage with new things I'm just a very inquisitive mind, and there is little that scares me. If there is an opportunity to make contact with words beyond this material realm, I think it is detrimental to go into these meetings with a negative mindset.

Xenophobia isn't my pair of shoes

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archangelis
quaerite primum regnum dei

Exactly. I believe the tachyon universe is as close as physics can get to theoretically describing the Kingdom

originally posted by: Terpene

it certainly is an interesting avenue of thought, but I can't go as far as to accuse this other realm of nefarious shenanigans.

I think Jesus works well for those who believe he is the most powerful, but would wager a guess that other religions have a concept of possession too, and a different approach that works just as well, which would lead me to the conclusion that these realms are much more dependable on our interpretation thereof and will present themselves as such.

I think these realms would be difficult to discern. But most religious thoughts seem to think that these realms do have a degree of mischief... such as Maya in the Buddhist tradition.

Which will confirm and harden your belief. if you were to see a winged creature, one might see a fairy where others see an angel or a demon, depending on what you believe to be true.
I really don't care what the rest of the world is saying about anyone, I will, if given the opportunity, engage with new things I'm just a very inquisitive mind, and there is little that scares me. If there is an opportunity to make contact with words beyond this material realm, I think it is detrimental to go into these meetings with a negative mindset.

Xenophobia isn't my pair of shoes

It truly is a wonderful world. I speculate that I have had mild interactions with this realm, but nothing that is apparently enduring. I mostly take it for what it is, and i stay confident knowing that I am accounted for and not in any real danger besides my own fear.

originally posted by: ChayOphan

Had to interject to ask why you would think willingness to die for a belief is said belief's validation. History is littered with contradictions to such thinking. Heaven's Gate springs first to mind.

Yes, but all of those people who died for that belief, truly believed the cause they died in. Hypocrites and liars don't make good martyrs. The apostles wouldn't have martyred themselves for something they made up, they truly believed what they saw.
edit on 28-7-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join