It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China, the Biden family, and the destruction of America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
People who have half a concern know there are strong hints and data that points to the Biden cabal being linked to China. Yet our very own FBI (lap top has been in their custody for a couple of years) yet nothing has come of it. MSN has mostly said the whole thing is fake and tries to avoid much of the subject . There really is something incredibly subversive and just down right destructive to America and its people IMO. I just hope after the midterm elections we and the world can get a real investigation started which is able to wade through the corrupt filth some call the Swamp. youtu.be...

edit on 727thk22 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I agree with you wholeheartedly, but I can't say I'm very optimistic that there will be any investigation/trial .
I have had no hope for the future a while now, I especially worry for my child's future.

Unless there's a mass patriotic takeover of MSM , spreading long overdue truths, then I don't see how there can be a mass awakening in time to do anything

edit on 13-7-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
And today they announced The CPI (aka inflation rate) is 9.1%

WOW What a Whoolup 😎

Some popular items up over 20% !!!!!

Cheap ass items that nobody buys anyway is keeping the rate at 9.1% 🚬

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   
What is America the land of now? I ask because it was always the free and the brave. There appears precious little of either nowadays, and that is very sad.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968
It's still free and brave. Look at how little fear government has of the people. As far as they're concerned everything is free (at taxpayers expense). I'm just hoping they run face first in to a brick wall of patriots sick of their abuse.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
What is America the land of now? I ask because it was always the free and the brave. There appears precious little of either nowadays, and that is very sad.

Nah man. It's the land of the fee where anyone can do anything they want to as long as they can pay off the fees, fines, and judges.

new topics

top topics

join