It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghoulish Battle Over Possible Political Motivation of July 4 Shooter Begins

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Do you actually think I like it when these mass murderers murder people?

Yes, it gives you your desired opportunity to political s*** post. You live for it.

Everyone posting in ATS has their own political opinions and views, and every single post by members reflects their political opinions and views, including your own.

You have made false statements most of the time and you are still allowed to vomit your lies throughout the forum. My statements about the mass murderer were right on target. Unlike you, I use logic and evidence and my profiling of this criminal was correct.

It isn't my fault if you actually agree with many of the views of this mass murderer which is why you apparently have a beef with my thread.

Instead of making false claims about me, if your views are so similar to those of such mass murderers you should be introspecting your own beliefs and maybe even changing your beliefs instead of getting mad because I was right.

edit on 8-7-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I will admit that you are indeed correct for many reasons.

But you are not correct on using it as a demonization tool. I will maintain that as a matter of principle.

We can agree to disagree ElectricUniverse. You and I don't always agree but I do consider you an ally in this crazy world for better or worse.

Don't be too mad at me.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I doubt this shooting was politically motivated or that it mattered what party he was in. It most likely had to do with fame and to get his name all over the front page, infamy is still fame.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheEndOfItAll

Influenced but not motivated.

I do believe that this was influenced by our psychotic cultural and political war.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Are there many trump supporters with tattoos on their face and rap. Thought that was a Democrat thing?

What ever the case looks like that kid should have been mercy killed years ago.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
My statements about the mass murderer were right on target.

Were they? I'm not seeing him, as an adult, align himself with any party. He's looking to get a rise out of people and now that the family history is coming out he has one of the prime issues they all have, neglectful parents.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join