It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Civil War-This is how it begins?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

That leftist talking point is just fear mongering. The Roe decision specifically talked about interstate travel being a Constitutionally protected right.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
What are y’all worried about?

Patriots already won. There will be no war. The current admins only job is to wake up as many ppl as possible and they are doing an excellent job of it!!

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
It can only go "hot" if they use agent provocateurs.

Oh, well we all know that they never would do that.

So rest easy everyone!

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I can see the travel aspect being fine. I just wonder what the business side of things is, for example, those offering the $4000 or more package to travel and have the procedure done in a friendly state. I can absolutely see states that outright ban or heavily restrict abortion filing suit against those companies. I doubt it'll be down to a personal level myself. Just going to be a mess for a while as this is all sorted out.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
We'll move right to systemic collapse, similar to the former Soviet Union. The states will balkanize and it will take decades before the dust settles.

Good times.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Oh, well we all know that they never would do that.

Like old times. It's Steele type's that are used by the WEF ocotpus.

twitter.com...

Like most have said, abortion isn't the hot button they need.
But they can heat things up.

Keep an eye on Bellingcat and "Janes Revenge".

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

this is just a prediction on my part, but the heated rhetoric over this will likely subside and give way to some common sense. Neither side seems to want to compromise, now less than before. But there will be cases that prove total denial to be a really poor idea, and either elections will sort that out, or lawsuits will. In a perfect world, everyone would realize that even with something this polarizing, there needs to be some middle ground.

I firmly believe had the left not gone full retard and pushed for later term, up to the point of birth abortions, with no room for compromise, there could have been dialog on this, but regardless of the end result, this was never a federal matter as no provisions exist in the COTUS for abortion. It's a state issue and local governments should figure this out.

Perhaps it will drive those who feel so strongly they want to burn down the SCOTUS to just move to a state that allows killing folks for convenience and let the other states keep those backward neckbeards to themselves. New York and California are big places and liberals should be tickled pink to live there. Just think of the utopia! Only criminals have guns, so everyone is super safe, killing kids is just as acceptable as condoms, surrounded by like minded people, and plenty of great leadership as there has been for some time. They must be great, they keep voting them in.

We rednecks can spit baccker and noodle for catfish, he hawing about hee haw, leaving that utopia I spoke of unfettered. It's a win for everyone.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I just want to know two things:
    1) Will the losers get statues?
    2) If 'Yes', can we tear these down?

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Make no mistake about it, this country is embroiled in a civil war, we just aren’t shooting much at each other yet.

The left is trying to crush the right because they are in power, and are afraid of what will happen if and when the right gains power. Family vs family, atheist vs Christian the list goes on.

Personally I wouldn’t worry about how it starts, who’s the most right, who’s the most wrong. Worry instead about how we can de-escalate this before it turns into mass bloodshed across our nation. Priorities people.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Well a EO has to be constitutional,so Biden saying take guns is not gonna happen.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If the end of the United States happens because of Trump than we deserve to fall.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   

People come to the USA from Canada for medical treatment.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Civil war? Yes they want a 'Civil War" to fend off a Revolutionary war. Meanwhile everyone is still on the R&w wAG.

What really is the true meat & potatoes is the SCUTUS ruling on the issue of Fiat laws and how bureaucrats will get pulled into check or not. This could be the game changer.
Congress might actually have to do their job for a change. And congress would be to busy for the old and weary just looking to make a buck like we have now. This would fast pace congress and stop a lot of the pork.

One more blockbuster Supreme Court decision could still be coming even after Friday's abortion ruling

edit on 28-6-2022 by INnEedOfgOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

legal experts say.

Yep , that would be Ol Bubba the custodian down at Joe's Bar .

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Yeah, outside of activist and activist organizations, I don't see much happening.

Once everyone figures out that Abortion is available within a 4 hour or less drive, I don't think it will be that big of a deal.

Just select your closest kill state, Satanic Temple, or Federal property kill site and off you go.
edit on 28-6-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Leftists have shown us the value that they hold for human life.

They have also showed us they are cowards.

Any opponent with these two characteristics is dangerous and unpredictable.

They are likely to show terrorist tendencies.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheUniverse2
If the end of the United States happens because of Trump than we deserve to fall.[/quote

What Trump did is expose the corruption of our government, and bring it to the surface. He ran on exposing corruption.
This is one of the greatest thing he accomplished. With another term he might have been even more effective.

I don’t think even he understood the depth of what he was dealing with.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Same old Playbook

edit on 6282022 by MetalThunder because:

edit on 6282022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It is no coincidence that blue cities are typically the ones shrinking while red cities are the ones growing. The problem most likely to cause unrest is that the democrats fleeing their own third world #-hole cities are bringing their failed policies with them to thriving republican cities. That will ignite things faster than anything else imo.

I honestly don't see a full blown hot war, but I can easily imagine pockets of roaming violence. It would be similar to the 2020 riots except that rather than siege and occupy, this would be destroy and re-locate. These rioters are like locusts. They just swarm in, take what they want, and burn the rest. Imagine the violence of Chicago picking up and moving 100 miles in any direction every week. And its not just Chicago that these locust would come from.

Eventually the good people of this country will be faced with eliminating the threat or being eliminated by it. That is a long way off, however. There are a ton of other possibilities that could re-direct or just plain derail the whole thing.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   
That would involve people getting up from behind their keyboards and doing something… yeah… I don’t see that happening.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join