It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awakening of Ancient Sight sn2022 non-writer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It was a windy, sunny fall day years ago when I saw the battle of the north winds against the winds of the south that had awakened my second sight.

The trees were swaying back and forth to block the forces of the zephers, Boreas and Notus, as they battled over the territory below. Large cumulus clouds across a clear blue sky were the legions of chariots engaging in the battle.

Everything was alive all around me, made brilliant under a dazzling autumn sun that was watching over all things as Apollo crossing the sky in his glorious fiery chariot.

The End
edit on 21-6-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Minor adjustment

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Appreciate your Story submission

Good Luck in the Contest!
Johnny

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Nice one MSB.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Basically a true story, although I've had second sight many times. In the other forum, a member was describing "the moment" they experienced and I replied with that moment I had one fine fall day. Once you experience something like that, it becomes easier to "see" and participate in the cosmic conversations going on all around us. It was close enough to 100 words and related to the paranormal so I used that one.

My latest altered reality exercise has been listening to the landscape and the stories it has to tell. It's something like body language. When traveling the roads around our winding river, it is easy to "hear" the conversation it is having with the land and the road. The landscape has a memory and the stories it tells are very old.
edit on 22-6-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

I used "non-writer" in the title. However, after I submitted my post I remembered that I have had a few articles published in print some 20 years ago. Then I determined that since I don't have a job writing, nor do I actively pursue such a career, I went with the title "non-writer". In addition I did very poorly in my college English requirements, below average, and had to retake that final test before graduation. Forums like ATS have me writing quite a bit though and I do try to meet the basics of that English requirement from my college days. Maybe they actually got through to me back then.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   

That was great!

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Great imagery.

Reminded me of camping a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Greek mythology is always a great topic and so surreal.

new topics

top topics

join