It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RADAR system that use's ionizing radiation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
i recently had the opportunity of a show and tell as part of the business my father helps run they recently asked LM to build them a satellite.

i go to go with my dad to the construction site of the new satellite and they also made other parts for god knows what there

they were showing off their automated manufacturing and all that stuff and i noticed what looked like an F-35 nose cone up on some sort of frame.

it was clearly not new, as we walked by i noticed an ionizing radiation sticker on the inside of the structure

as far as i know RADAR for SURE doesnt get into ionizing radiation so what are they shooting out of there that is ionizing and is it a weapon or maybe some sort of 'force field' to help bend radar around the craft.

i was very surprised to see that sticker

posted on Jun, 19 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: noscopebacon
i recently had the opportunity of a show and tell as part of the business my father helps run they recently asked LM to build them a satellite.

i go to go with my dad to the construction site of the new satellite and they also made other parts for god knows what there

they were showing off their automated manufacturing and all that stuff and i noticed what looked like an F-35 nose cone up on some sort of frame.

it was clearly not new, as we walked by i noticed an ionizing radiation sticker on the inside of the structure

as far as i know RADAR for SURE doesnt get into ionizing radiation so what are they shooting out of there that is ionizing and is it a weapon or maybe some sort of 'force field' to help bend radar around the craft.

i was very surprised to see that sticker

The radar might contain a Klystron or Magnetron. Both are used to generate high power radar signals and both can generate X-rays locally as a side effect.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Maybe a preset system in place for Pew Pews as well..

join