It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada: Trudeau Announces Plan For National Freeze On Handguns

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Kiss your asses goodbye Canadian citizens.
What’s next? No fighting in hockey?

What's next? Likely the USA.

Sorry.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Unfortunately, as long as the corporate and banking sectors have standing armies at their disposal, via their bought and paid for politicians, there will be wars. Of course, they don't do the fighting, that's for the plebs, who all seem happy with it as long as they are given a shiny medal for their service, death or injuries!

People are manipulated and wars are engineered for the profit of the few, and it's very profitable indeed. Large ones all round at the club boys!

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79
You are on the right track, but I still have some faith in the military to protect the US if necessary.
I would counter that in good faith all elected officiials and all government workers would hand in the firearms first, as well as anyone assigned to protect them. "there is no reason anyone in Canada should need guns in their everyday lives" I would include all of these people in that statement first, and see how it goes,

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

So a robust chat around the fireplace with some cognac in hand won't change anything? I'm shocked!

What are their obsession with guns, tanks, bombs etc. anyway?

Soldiers don't kill people. Those things I mentioned do!

Ban weapons for the military.

Where's the lefties don't leave me hanging?!?

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: RazorV66
Kiss your asses goodbye Canadian citizens.
What’s next? No fighting in hockey?

What's next? Likely the USA.

Sorry.

We won’t roll over and take it in the ass like you guys.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Zrtst

Trudeau would never leave his house without firearms to back him up.

And we all know why this insanity prevails is because someone powerful enough has decided to collapse all sovereign countries simultaneously, only possible with a globalist agenda.

edit on 31-5-2022 by 19Bones79 because: digital currency will set us free

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This push is what could be expected. Guns are bad, especially for our plans in the future. Biden is jamming the same bs.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It’s all complete BS. There is no evidence to support this. The Canadian murder weapon of choice is the knife.

Discussing this at work with co workers we determined that the average Canadian these days living in the west and east coast cities are completely removed from having firearms in the daily life like those in middle and and northern Canada.

Their only reference to guns in the psyche is what ever the man on the tv said about them even if it’s a complete lie. Granted handguns are a rarer item in Canada in general when compared to long guns however I see no reason to consider them anymore lethal then any other gun available. Concealable sure but only really useful at close range a knife is even more concealable and just as deadly in melee range in the right hands.Polymer knives for example can’t even be detected and can be brought anywhere.

Plus the fact the literal only remedy we have public shootings is to call someone with a gun to come and use it. Maybe, just maybe it wouldn’t be a big deal if the gun was already there? Concealed carry on Canada would be amazing but would never happen.

Banning things never ever solves the problem and only ever creates a host of new problems. It creates new markets, new opportunities for crime not less….it’s so stunningly simple and obviously that regulation and education is literally the only way to go with pretty much any commodity,item,drug.

a reply to: infolurker

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I wonder if Canadians are feeling safer now.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I wonder if Canadians are feeling safer now.

Only the stupid ones
ignorance is bliss they say!
edit on 31-5-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

originally posted by: JinMI

After the trucker prostests and the vice PMs love affair with Azov, who did nazi this coming????

The Biden admin and Canadian government have no issues giving weapons to far right groups in Ukraine.

Or surrounding them selves with heavily armed security.

How about you first Justin?

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Handguns in Canada?? Must be going to take them from the cops and Military. You can't even have a flare pistol in your boat in Canuckland.

edit on 0517kAmerica/ChicagoTuesdayTuesday by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Maybe everybody needs to get a bodyguard or security gusrd license.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Remember Canada’s murder rate is a literal fraction of the US’ one but that doesn’t matter, it’s not about lowering an already astronomically low murder rate but about disarming patriots who won’t stand by as all out communism is rolled out with a worldwide electronic monitored e-economy.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
If Canadians want those rules , what do you care ?
Everyone here gets mad at Canadians on this site for criticism of US policy , so what do you think about that ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join