It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My observations and experiences from today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I met my brother and niece at a retail store today.

I promised my adorable, amazing 4 year old niece that I would spoil her with a trip to a store and let her pick out a toy that she wanted.

I arrived a little early to get things I needed so it didn’t take away from her time.

As soon as I walked in, something just felt off. Actually, something felt off when I parked because I sat in my car for a little while and just looked around for some odd reason.

When I walked in the store though, it was a pretty intense shift of something I really can’t describe. Every single thing was the same but just different and it sounds crazy but the people were off somehow too.

When my brother and niece showed up, It felt more normal?? I really didn’t think about it again until we were checking out.

The same feeling came over me again though while waiting in line. Nothing felt right or real… it was so bizarre!

It’s hard to describe but things just seemed off to me

People seemed lost and confused lol almost stuck in a loop of actions and behavior. It was a bit like deja vu but not that repetitive… it’s really hard to explain lol

It’s been an unusual day

Anyone else experienced anything like this?

Anyone? 😳😂

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric
I get that at times, but it's usually short lived. How long did this last for you? What about when you left the area of the store you were at? Maybe something bad was about to happen ? I've heard of stories from people who were set to take a certain flight and felt bad and 'off'' like you said, and then decided to change their day of travel, only to later hear that their flight they were supposed to be on crashed.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The whole world has been off for a very long time.

As we wake up, each at their own pace, we feel what is off.

For me, everything is off.

P

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   

As soon as I walked in, something just felt off. Actually, something felt off when I parked because I sat in my car for a little while and just looked around for some odd reason.

When I walked in the store though, it was a pretty intense shift of something I really can’t describe. Every single thing was the same but just different and it sounds crazy but the people were off somehow too.

Yes I felt the exact same thing today, Something feels like it has shifted.

And if I had to guess it's the School Shooting in Texas , That has really struck people at the core .

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Between the covid vax, 5G, and the crap in our food who knows what kind of grand experiment the world is experiencing. I get the feeling often people are like a powder kegs. Death, Fear, Sky high prices are wearing on people. In the last week within .25 mile from my house 4 masked men where seen going house to to house in the backyards. At the convenient store most people are buying beer only. I hear police a lot more often. Unfortunately my little town has grown dramatically and with it comes tension and annoyances. At home I have found myself a bit paranoid as I make sure I have my guns in close proximity. I hope for the best but I see no end in sight and fear we are about to see much more crime and heinous acts occur

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Speaking of 5G cell phone frequencies, an ATT cell tower about a mile away from where I live has been upgraded, so I thought, to different antennas. I rode my golf cart to the enclosure and spoke to the foreman and asked what was going on (I'm a radio amateur and enthusiast). He stated that about 3 years ago they installed the 5G antennas on the tower in anticipation of ATT going to 5G from 4G. Now, he said, they took out the 5G antennas and replaced them with enhanced 4G antennas. His words...

I wondered out loud if the reason was aircraft radar being interfered with by the 5G signals especially since the tower is located centrally between Columbia, SC (CAE) and Augusta, GA, and we are in the approach path to Atlanta, GA. He didn't say it but nodded approvingly. Sometimes newer isn't better. I didn't ask how many other towers they had to re-fit...
edit on 5/29/2022 by NightFlight because: miss Spelling paid a visit, again...

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Years ago, my boyfriend and I went into a familiar bar after going out for dinner We'd both been there numerous times but never together. It was a quiet evening with just the bar staff and a bunch of customers. We ordered and took our drinks to a table.

Sitting there, something felt strange about the people as they kept staring at us, staff as well. It got quieter and quieter. It was as if I were alien. They were uncomfortable with me and I picked up the vibe. Both of us declined a second drink and on the way home I mentioned it. He said he felt totally chilled by the people there and couldn't wait to leave. It was enough that we never went back despite both of us having gone many times before to see friend's bands play there.

It's stuck with me all these years. No idea what it was or if it's similar to your experience.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   
So, a few hours ago at the end of my shift I was finishing up making a new gandle for my pry bar and washing my hands. Some of my other coworkers were working on a motor and gearbox near the front of the shop. The sink is kind of towards the back. So, off to my left I see a wooden block hit the ground like it had been thrown.

I stared at it for a few seconds like did that really just happen? Also, waiting for whoever had thrown it to appear. Which didn't happen.

So, I turned around and asked the guys if someone had just thrown that. And they just ignored me and were having their own conversation related to work.

So, I just shrugged it off.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Other than that. That's pretty much how I feel every day. I experience basically everything that's been brought up on a daily basis.

top topics

join