It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ray Liotta Dies in His Sleep at 67

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It's a big shock. Only 67, "died in his sleep".

Does anyone actually die in their sleep? How does anyone know? I mean, unless they are very ill in hospital or a hospice and pumped full of drugs and someone is at the bedside constantly...how do we know?

I've only seen 2 Ray Liotta films, Goodfellas and Unlawful Entry, but he was good in both. I was astonished at how prolific his acting career was - something like 90 films, though some weren't finished. Not to mention his TV career.

Also surprised to learn that, despite the surname and the gangster roles, he wasn't of Italian stock. The surname is Italian but he was adopted. He was mostly of Scottish descent.

Maybe I'll watch some of his vast catalogue now. I'll certainly give Goodfellas another go. Well worth it.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

He was an absurdly prolific actor - lots of low budget or B movies as well as big budget stuff. I actually had no idea he was even that old - time flies - one of my favs. Always played that good mix of sleazy but likeable.

Sadly - I am going to bet that he was tripped vaxxed so he could keep filming movies / shows.

No correlation of course...

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Guy was a heavy duty smoker.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The general perception among the public, is that a lot of people die in their 70s and 80s. Not true, the vast majority of people die in their 50s and 60s. On a personal note, I had a mini stroke 2 years ago, I have completely recovered, and it was found that my blood pressure was spiking and I had high cholesterol. I am now on 2 medications to remedy that and am fine, but a lot of people have conditions like this that they unfortunately never discover until its too late.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Yes, I understand completely the seeming ridiculousness of assuming it's vax. It does get a little much. BUT there is still the "died in his sleep, don't know why" and that should be suspect. With a 40% increase in all cause mortality, these questions have to be asked.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011
Are you on Statins?

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

yes

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011
My father was on them and died from a massive heart attack....at the funeral his friends were discussing how statins lower cholesterol but people are still dying of heart attacks.

Also, I was just reading about people who are on statins often don't bother changing diet or lifestyle because their cholesterol numbers are down.

edit on 28-5-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join