It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monkeypox, the Revenge of the Boomer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   
At this point, I think it's silly to assume, "Oh the small pox vaccine is safe though...." A lot of us KNEW something like this, pandemic 2.0, was coming. We predicted it, and here it is.

If it's a follow up to Covid which was losing steam, in no way, shape or form am I going to assume whatever vaccine they would foist on us is "totally safe."

I therefore revert to the EXACT same stance as before: no Q@#$@$# way would I get this vaccine.
edit on 26-5-2022 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
a reply to: Xtrozero

I am not worried & NO jabs for me.
Close friends had chicken pox when younger, got the shingles jab
& all have had terrible shingles.
Cheers
Ektar

Exactly.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2

Your question at the end is exactly what I was thinking about earlier, the scaring will become a 'stamp' saying "I am gay"... but since they keep telling us that it isn't a gay virus, or std... I'm sure we'll be seeing infected women pretty soon. Right?

Only if transmitted by blood. Back when AIDS was GRID, the militant GRID infected homosexuals donated blood and tainted the blood supply to spread the disease to normal people. That is how we got the name AIDS. It used to be called Gay Related Immune Deficiency GRID until the homosexual terrorists infected the blood supply.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
It's more like "Revenge of the nerds" mixed with other movies. I remember watching a video of someone bragging of having a virus "worse than the plague", with a smile in his nice guy face and wearing glasses. I only hope that by worse he means of less quality. I also used to laugh at the possibilities of a world controlled by corporations.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: detroitnative

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2

Your question at the end is exactly what I was thinking about earlier, the scaring will become a 'stamp' saying "I am gay"... but since they keep telling us that it isn't a gay virus, or std... I'm sure we'll be seeing infected women pretty soon. Right?

Only if transmitted by blood. Back when AIDS was GRID, the militant GRID infected homosexuals donated blood and tainted the blood supply to spread the disease to normal people. That is how we got the name AIDS. It used to be called Gay Related Immune Deficiency GRID until the homosexual terrorists infected the blood supply.

Breaking 7-23-2022

The World Health Organization has just declared MonkeyPox a GLOBAL HEALTH EMERGENCY!

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Out of an abundance of caution, ALL SEX is FORBIDDEN, until Tedros news.yahoo.com... says it's OK to resume.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Yep there comes the globalist to cash on monkey pox in children as they are the generation now that never got the old small pox vaccine.

Plus they will love to dictate laws in the US in the name of you know, Medical emergency.

Darn really the communist democrats love to handle our supremacy as the nation to the globalist.

Say hell no, people of america, this is an agenda.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Monkeys are running amok on Gibraltar!

Oh, wait. They've always done that.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: nugget1

They quit vaccinating for smallpox because it was considered eradicated worldwide. The vaccine itself offers protection for 3-5 years according to some sources, or a lifetime according to others. lol

Actually that is incorrect. I believe the 3-5 years is maximum protection. 30 years later you are still 85%. Recently they updated Yellow Fever that was once every ten years to one shot for life. Now that I have had the vaccine 4 times they do this, so I guess I'm GTG.

Sounds like you're all set! Every site has contradictory information, so once again how will we ever know? CDC,FDA, Health. Gov, WHO, NIH each have some variant, and I wouldn't be surprised if Monkeypox becomes the new plandemic they decide the smallpox vaccine isn't effective, like 'the science' thought it would be- so line up and show us your arm!

we wait to see how china deals with the pox.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join