It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Church interview with Richard Dolan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hello all. As a member of Richard Dolan Members.com, I get all of the most recent blog posts that Dolan presents. One of those is this interview with Dolan on Fade to Black Radio. It is a LONG interview and to my mind, Dolan makes 3 extremely important points that start at about 1 hour 25 mins into the interview. (1.25.00 Youtube reference).

To summarize; 1) Dolan predicts that there is going to be an economic meltdown that will occassion the rise of a near Total Control/Lockdown/Authoritarian regime in the US and possibly the world and it will be run on platforms that tag and bag every individual human being like wildlife in a digital identity Panopticon. ( I don't know about that; I don't make predictions anymore).

2) Dolan makes a head scratching statment that certainly gives one pause for thought. As he explains "culture" he mentions that elements of a "culture" include a "common narrative" as well as "common core societal beliefs". He then points out that the "Culture" of US society is dead....it's been atomized. By atomized he means that everyone is off doing their own thing, living alone, etc. I have, as well, having grown up overseas outside the US, noticed the vaporizing of anything resembling an "Over Culture" in the US. It feels like the old culture and belief systems have simply evaporated and been largely replaced by NOTHING that could be called commonly accepted.

3) Dolan and Church puzzle over the state of Media affairs in the US in the face of TWO seemingly block buster revelations, one by Lou Elizondo and one by Eric Davis (New York Times) to the effect that the US Government has long been in possession of downed and retrieved Alien Space Craft. As Church states, as to the public reaction, there was none....crickets, to use his term.

In concluseion, (as far as I had time to listen) Dolan seems to be increasing leaning toward the idea of the Government engaging in a misleading, near psyop/gaslighting "Disclosure" concerning the Alien phenomenon rather than an honest disclosure. Frankly, I doubt there well be ANY disclosure, but that's just me.

Enjoy, discuss, whatever.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the summary for this interview. I will go back and listen to this during my next long work drive- but will respond to your summary.
1. Not sure what you mean by the bag part of "tag and bag" but the tag part is definitely a wet dream for the control freaks. Depending on how they would implement this I think the un-vaxed as well as many who are starting to see the light would be an over whelming obstacle for this implementation. Many parts of fly over country ( -hello from) don't have full time access to internet let alone the ability to have full time digital currency.

2.Talking heads tend to look to the coasts (east and west) and make blank statements about culture that again don't reflect many peoples reality. Here in the mid-west people are going on with their lives, getting up and going to work. Raising their kids as best as possible and participating in their communities- which are quite a mix of ethnicity and back grounds.

3.The public doe not have a direct line to be seen, and counted like the media states. What reaction are they looking for when we have been given conflicting information for so many years. People don't always take to the streets as they once did when news did not travel as fast as it does now. People take to their phones and to see what they are being fed. It's weird but it takes as much time to digest all the information that is being thrown as us as it took to get the information before the advent of social media.

2 cents

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

3) Dolan and Church puzzle over the state of Media affairs in the US in the face of TWO seemingly block buster revelations, one by Lou Elizondo and one by Eric Davis (New York Times) to the effect that the US Government has long been in possession of downed and retrieved Alien Space Craft. As Church states, as to the public reaction, there was none....crickets, to use his term.

Because the media weren't banging on about it 24/7 like they do for corona/Ukraine/politics etc. there were crickets. The public are slowly turning into zombies. If its not on their phones then it must not be important...

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: montybd

Thanks for the reply. I hope you get a chance to watch the video as Dolan and Church make their points far better than my summary.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

There will never be "full disclosure" because there isn't any. That's why you read and hear many of these people like Elizondo say that the government should release all of the information they have and let people decide for themselves what it means and what it is.

As for the NYT article, there has been a lot of backtracking on "other worldly vehicles" because we're not dealing with full intact vehicles. All they have are "materials" that could be from what they believe are vehicles, but they don't know. For example...

An astrophysicist who consulted on the UFO program confirms the government possesses materials from “off-world vehicles not made on this earth.”

They leave the word "materials" out of the NYT quote because they want people to miss it. As far as we know, they're finding pieces of space junk mixed with materials from meteorites or other moving objects in the universe that brought them down.

There's a reason that Elizondo and DeLonge use a common language about "reality" (reading the full link below will give you even more proof of what I'm talking about)...

When confronted with the question of whether UFOs are simply Earth-bound vehicles or from another galaxy, Elizondo offered a third unsettling option. He started by emphasizing, “This is important,” then explained how humans can only perceive “a narrow band” of reality. A lot of stuff (infrared, radio waves, cosmic radiation) is invisible to the human eye. There are “things that are right in front of your eyes, but you can’t see them.”

nypost.com...

Trust me when I say that Elizondo mentioning infrared, radio waves, and cosmic radiation isn't the only thing they mean by what is in front of your eyes, but you can't see it. Tom DeLonge hints at it in all of his books over the recent years...

Now in trade paperback, the first volume in Gods, Man & War, GODS introduces the reader to some of the critical issues that are foundational to an intelligent and enlightened grasp of the revelations that will follow in the next two volumes. There is another Force in the universe of our Reality, another context for comprehending what has been going on for millennia and especially in the last seventy years. Sekret Machines is the result of input from scientists, engineers, intelligence officers, and military officials -- a group we call the Advisors -- and transcends the speculation of journalists, historians and others whose conclusions are often either misinformed or only tease around the edges of the Sekret Machines. The reader will not discover wild theories or unfounded claims, but instead will confront a solid -- if often unsettling -- reality, one that demands the collaboration of all of us in every field of human endeavor if we are to understand it and manage its effects.

If nothing else, readers will come to the conclusion that the Phenomenon is not what they think it is. It is, in fact, much more serious and potentially much more threatening than they can imagine.

www.simonandschuster.com...

This is another reason why you're hearing discussion about "culture, common narratives, and common beliefs" from people like Dolan.

So, while I believe THIS IS THE FULL DISCLOSURE, most people will miss it altogether because of their own culture of beliefs.

edit on 14-5-2022 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

top topics

join