It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk: Data King?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Elon Musk has been promising great things for a long time. I think it was back in '03 or so I heard that he was going to get free internet to everybody by 2015 I think it was.

I'm not saying he's a bad guy but I wonder why nobody is concerned that his empire seems to be centered around Data tracking and people tracking.

Tesla is one of the largest data companies there is and they track the movement of their vehicles. They know where you're going when you're going and probably to some degree why you're going there.

SpaceX has the potential to track movement via Mobile communications and wireless systems.

Now he has the ability to track social interactions via Twitter.

That plus all of his work in AI is a little bit more of a red flag to me.

I tend to agree with him on a political level so I've never really worried about him but now I I'm wondering..

I once heard him say that everything he does is intended to help get humanity closer to Mars. I wonder how Twitter plays into that Noble plan.

Why are people not concerned about the level of tracking / privacy invasion he is doing?

Just my random thoughts (I'm no expert) and figured I'd share. If this is the wrong forum please move or direct me. Thank you all

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Infinitis

I guess I'm lucky that I will never buy a Tesla, use a SpaceX product, or sign up for twitter.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   

check into google tracking. They know everything.
Unless you are just looking to hate on Musk, there are many avenues for this, you aren't hiding from anyone.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I stopped using my Gmail account back in 2010. If I go to download an app and it takes me to the Google Play store, I decide that I don't really need it after all. The same with Apple products.

I do have an Android phone, but it has never connected to the internet.
edit on 12 5 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Thats literally what I thought when I read the OP lmao!

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

The thing with Musk... You do not get to where he is without being tied to the evil beings in this world. Truth is... there is no Mars that we can go to. But he is going to do the next best thing in his mind.. put your conscience there. You are going to agree to it because he's one of the good guys. I might be wrong. I just don't trust him.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Yeah I like him but I don't trust him. I like that he's disrupting Twitter and pissing people off and at least pretends to be on the side of free speech, but I'm sure he's in cahoots with government somebody or other for some major plan that will totally control and or devastate the little guy while he and the others stay in absolute power. Plus, ok he's smart but if I had a billion bucks and thousands of smart people doing my thinking and work for me? I'd be able to invent flyin cars too. I used to work for a guy who was a total dumbass. Not a brain cell in there anywhere, but he had a lot of money and a big powerful company. Everyone who worked for him walked around him on eggshells and praised his ego all day long. I had a great idea for something once and the HR lady actually told me to tell him the idea and say nothing, then, later on, let him come up with it as if it was his idea and tell him he's brilliant. I'm sure some people sometime will go to Mars, but it won't be us.

new topics

top topics

join