It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey White & Vicky White apprehended after 11 days on the run

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

The above link is a Fox News article regarding the apprehension of Casey White and Vicky White after 11 days on the run. How they managed to be able to be on the run for 11 days boggles the mind. It seems Vicky White had this all planned out. After reading several articles on this, I can’t wrap my head around the fact that they were carrying on for weeks and nobody seemed to notice except in hindsight. Hopefully the sheriff’s department will be more careful about this sort of thing. I’m glad they were caught before they could hurt anyone else.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

She killed herself during capture FYI.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
www.foxnews.com...

The above link is a Fox News article regarding the apprehension of Casey White and Vicky White after 11 days on the run. How they managed to be able to be on the run for 11 days boggles the mind. It seems Vicky White had this all planned out. After reading several articles on this, I can’t wrap my head around the fact that they were carrying on for weeks and nobody seemed to notice except in hindsight. Hopefully the sheriff’s department will be more careful about this sort of thing. I’m glad they were caught before they could hurt anyone else.

they were caught less than 20 miles from where I live. I feel as though I remember seeing that lady somewhere but not sure. weird.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
11 days was a miracle or the cops weren't doing a good job. Just from what little I can gather from that report they did a lot of things wrong.

Driving a car on major roads, staying in a motel room, traveling to areas they have a history with and who knows what other stupid crap they did. There is probably tons of CCTV video from highway cams, traffic cams, security cams at stores and the motel, they probably used an ATM or two and there were likely some witnesses here and there as well.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
One day from retirement...one decision can destroy your life this is a good reminder. One day from collecting state benefits which are great and instead she ends up helpless l, wanted and dead all for a guy who probably truly felt nothing for her and she just came to realize so after she’d done her part. Poor woman. I feel for her, I really do. Used by a psychopath.

new topics

top topics

join