It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superman And Lois And Primus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
It happened.

Lois is lamenting her bad choice in boyfriends as a kid.....

"There was this one guy, Dave, he was spectacularly awful. He was in this Primus cover band"

The girls says, "What's Primus?".

Lois: "A band no one should ever cover".

It's so very funny, don't deny that.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I recently saw Primus live, and they actually covered Rush, but they also played a bunch of their own bass heavy music which I enjoyed.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

Winona disagrees.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Primus sucks!…. Is what fans yell out of appreciation for the band. They are out there. Weird like the residents or Zappa but with the bass getting its face slapped. The live music is spot on with the studio version just like rush.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

There's no such things as, say, coincidences, right?

Posted this last night. Found out today Primus is coming back to Vegas with the Rush tribute show. I had tix last year but was told without a vax I couldn't get in. Turns out I could have got in with a neg test but they never told me that in the emails. So I ditched the tix.

So, got new tix today and will finally get to see this show. Cost a bunch but what the hell, I don't go to too many shows and I gotta make it worth it.

Sis got tix for The Who later this year. I've never seen them and while it's only half original and not really the same thing, it's still Rog and Pete, so ok, cool. I also get to see The Pretty Reckless for FREE later this year downtown, gonna be a party.

Looking to be a good year. Wish I could spend the money to see Metalachi as they do rock quite well within the boundaries of a mariachi band but I've seen them so no go this time around.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Love the Black Sabbath quote! R.I.P. R.J.D. I was able to see the sailing the sea of cheese tour and Primus and the chocolate factory awesome shows have fun. reply to: TheSpanishArcher

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Capies

It's frikkin' Rush, so I will enjoy. I've deliberately not watched any crappy cell phone vids of how they sound doing that album. I was thinking I'd only see it in video fashion but they are doing it here, again, and I''m giddy. Can't get enough Rush in my ears.

top topics

join