It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ministry of Truth Leader Claims Liberals and Minorities are Silenced – Not Conservatives

page: 1

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on May, 9 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Looks like Scary Poppins is telling us that study after study shows that Liberals are being silenced on Social media and not conservatives.

LOL - This is in her own words on video. Disinformation is right, I fully expect this person to censor opposition and promote massive disinformation for the DNC going forward.

Ministry of Truth Leader Claims Liberals and Minorities are Silenced – Not Conservatives

In a recent interview, Nina Jenkowicz said that there have been many studies showing that social media has silenced more liberal and minority voices than conservative voices. Shapiro weighs in.

You only have to watch the first minute.

+6 more 
posted on May, 9 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Even starting this "office" should be considered a grievous violation of the constitution punishable by a long long long stay in an offshore prison surrounded by other terrorists
edit on 5/9/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

They forgot Twatter and Trump being banned
Just one example in this laughable clown world stage

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Maybe in the alternate reality she lives in, the Libs are taking a beating.
I wish it was happening in the real reality.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   
It does seem like they are prevented from expressing independent thought, but the left is doing that to themselves.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   

And she’s 100% right, the woke crowd ARE silenced.

By facts when they’re allowed to presented.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Is this the part where she gaslights the US citizenry by singing us a song like we are children or doing a standup routine where she advocated promiscuity to advance one’s station?

Edit: love to HEAR her answer *wink

edit on 9-5-2022 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   

This is the biggest loss of freedom since Carter Glass, a freemason known as the father of the federal reserve banking system, gave control of the US over to the Banksters. It doesn't get more charitable than that.

Even today freemasons are working selflessly to establish the digital currency which will come in very handy when enforcing your soon to arrive social credit score.

If there is a more noble calling than servicing the elites so faithfully, I have yet to witness that reflected glory manifest itself.

edit on 10-5-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Technically, she may not be wrong... if she's speaking about all the liberal and leftwing women who have been banned from Twitter, etc., for stating that trans "women" are men and for using the wrong pronouns or for telling the truth about some of these men, like Jonathan Yaniv with the period fetish. Long before Trump was banned from Twitter, Reddit was purging all accounts that were not "inclusive" of the trans agenda.

I cannot and will not try to quantify the numbers... left vs right, conservative vs liberal, Republican vs Democrat... I really have no idea. But there is much truth there if we look in the right places.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I did watch a bit of the video. She seems to be blinking a lot more than what I think is normal. Maybe that means something.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I would advocate for a proper trial, followed by hanging after conviction. I would volunteer to be the hangman under those conditions.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I seem to recall some 20+ years ago being upset with the wide availability of broadband.
Back before you could just go to the store and buy a device and connect to public wifi, getting on the internet meant passing a basic test of simple logistics and problem solving.
You had to get your hands on a computer, get your hands on a paid service to connect to, and then follow the printed instructions to connect the two.
Only after that could you be connected- and then you still had to *find* other people if you wanted to talk to them.

Back then, it was "censorship" of those who weren't smart enough to put two and two together. A lot like how if you're too dumb to learn to communicate, nobody else has to deal with you communicating with them.
It worked pretty well.

In those days, most of our current leadership would completely fail to reach anyone outside of earshot, and that would probably be for the best.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Sounds like down really is the new up..... huh,,,,,

doubleplusgoodthought

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Ah the old tactic of just switching definition, use newspeak to brainwash the conditioning into the public. The oppressors are the victims and the victims are the oppressors. Pain is pleasure and so on.

a reply to: Kocag
Clear sign she is receiving transmissions from the mothership. I would check for morse code as a feedback loop to her controllers, have you tried that yet?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This broad is batsh#t crazy to begin with, and she is full of it.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Yeah, the propaganda and misrepresentation of information is through the roof these days.
Something big is about to happen. Best to prepare with some food stock and water. Arm yourself. Prepare.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   

You see how rapidly she blinks? In psychology that is taught as one of many signs of a person who is a pathological liar.

Notice Facial Expressions and Body Language:

1)-Generally, a liar usually avoids eye contact

2)-Changes his/her posture uncomfortably

3)-Smiles a great deal in order to masque their deception

4)-Increased eye blinking

5)-Nervous scratching or playing with one’s hair

6)-Physiological behaviors such as sweating, flushing of the face, hyperventilation, and sighing.

Majority of People Are Not Habitual or Pathological Liars

Pathological Lying: 12 Signs of a Pathological/Habitual Liar

But hey, for the last about 12 years "lying" has become a habit for the left/anti-Trump crowd.

edit on 11-5-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add, correct comment, add excerpt and link.

top topics

join