It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study on reducing the indoor presence of the coronavirus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
In the international journal Nature, statistics and graphs show the results of mitigation techniques to minimize indoor populations of the SARS-CoV-2 virus:

www.nature.com...

A few days ago, a different study on that subject was discussed on the US broadcast TV show DemocracyNow! by Abrar Karan, MD, an infectious disease physician at Stanford University in California:

www.democracynow.org...

edit on 5/9/2022 by Uphill because: Added a link.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Uphill

More religious propaganda for this new religion.
Funny. These are like the new passion plays for the new religion.
Soon to see Fauchi as the savior/Santa clause. The reason for the season.
Merry Covidmas!!

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I wonder if UV light is mentioned? When I was a kid, our schools had these big banks of windows in every classroom. The main purpose for them was to reduce the amount of lighting that was needed. A side benefit was that the entire room was bathed in UV light, which kills viruses and bacteria. Then in the mid 90's all of those windows were replaced with ones that have UV filters because of the minute possibility that little Johnny or Janie might get skin cancer.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Uphill

I did a study on reducing COVID indoors. It was funded by the CDC, NIH, NHS, HHS, and taxpayers like you.

I found a 100% reduction when I turned off my TV and stopped reading clown news. Once I did that the billion dollar ad campaign became powerless and COVID mortality dropped back to sub 1% across all demographics.

Crisis averted.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499 -- in the above study, there is no mention of UV light, but I'll keep that concept in mind. This particular study focused on the "independent variable" of indoor air filtration.

edit on 5/9/2022 by Uphill because: Wording change.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
I wonder if UV light is mentioned? When I was a kid, our schools had these big banks of windows in every classroom. The main purpose for them was to reduce the amount of lighting that was needed. A side benefit was that the entire room was bathed in UV light, which kills viruses and bacteria. Then in the mid 90's all of those windows were replaced with ones that have UV filters because of the minute possibility that little Johnny or Janie might get skin cancer.

Oh how I remember those glorious windows! And when it was nice outside, we'd even OPEN them!

top topics

join