It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some light on the 2017 mishap that took the life of Lt.Col. Eric "Doc" Schultz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing well !

I decided to create this thread to share this video that bring some light about the accident in which the Red Hats commander unfortunately lost his life.
The person running this channel, Steve Davies, is a very reliable source. He is the author of the famous book "Red Eagles" and all of his videos are highly informative and very serious. I can only recommend checking his channel, you won't regret it.

Anyways in this video we learn about what happened in details, what it was and also mention a possible RQ-180 crash who apparently took place in December 2016. This could bring some interesting subjects for a thread.

Here is the link of the video :
www.youtube.com...

I hope you will enjoy.
And I wish you all a good day !

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I saw this video the other day. Very interesting. It makes sense that it was an Su-27, although I’m not sure why everyone freaked out about keeping it secret. It’s well known we have them. I even saw two flying over Alabama.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   
What gets me is its rare for a Western Jet to have Ejection seat malfunctions.Especially in new aircraft..

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

Not nearly as rare as you think. The B-1 has been grounded twice in recent years for seat problems. A recent Viper crash that killed the pilot slipped through a TCTO for a seat sequencer problem. I THINK a Navy pilot flying an A-29 was killed due to a seat malfunction, but I’m going by memory. He might have been out of the envelope.

top topics

join