It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Discord

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I was curious, considering all that is happening, is there an ATS Discord?

During my time off, I like to game, an often I use discord for a variety of Mobile and Console games Like Destinys Trials of Osiris.

However, Discord can be used as a simple hub as well. I've overheard 711 employees having a discord.

All in all, just thought I would put that out there, an official ATS discord and if there is one, I somehow missed it.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

PM sent

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
No need to be secretive Djarums made one awhile back which is about as official as it gets.

discord.gg...

edit on 6-5-2022 by Ahabstar because: Autocorrect hates DJ’s username

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Yes! And we even have Cyber Savior!

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
soetimes busy there

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
It's a thing! happened during the..interruption of service!
edit on 6-5-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
No need to be secretive Djarums made one awhile back which is about as official as it gets.

discord.gg...

The fact that people do try to be secretive about it anytime it is mentioned, always makes me not want to even check it out. I'll admit I'm curious, but someone always seems to act like it's something special, which makes me think: Screw it, I don't want any part of it.

Not the first time I've had that thought, but rather the first time I felt like sharing it.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles
It's more like it isn't the 100% official channel so people new to it often ask the owner first before putting up public invite links. It's run by Djarums and I think it's more respect than being mystical. You don't invite stranger to someone elses home without asking first

There's normal discussion going on there. Members share their DIY projects, talk about all kind of things. Djarums wrote multiple times it's okay to post invites, link can be found on reddit and google cache, that is how I found back to it. It's older @vonclod, it existed before the "blackout" this year.

It's also a great way to have live conversations with others in a 1:1 setting. Other members run discord servers too, not special ATS related though.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

I like ATS Discord and pop in quite regularly.
I don't contribute much but I like seeing what's being said and getting to know a little bit more about people other than their ATS persona....a bit like online people watching.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

If something happens and for what ever the reason may be, you can venture over to ATS Discord and get the 'scoop' on what may (or may not) have happened.

In todays world, even having a simple certificate go afoul is enough to shut down a website from getting traffic because (your) browser's rules goes into high alert, yada, yada, yada.

My old comment for the day... Typewriters, The Beatles and Phone Booth's.... three things my waitress did not know what were, sigh (The Beatles for Heaven's sake.. THE BEATLES!)

Ahem.. cough... cough.. but I digress.
Johnny

edit on 5/7/2022 by JohnnyAnonymous because: The MATRIX went down and a whole slew of MIB's stormed in and I had to.......

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous
Thank you, that was my whole point. Incade anything happens.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

Pro Tip: Do not sing Love Me Do, Octopus’s Garden or Yellow Submarine even if they say they know The Beatles. Stick with Revolution Number 9 or While My Guitar Gently Weeps.

Come to think of it all of Ringo’s songs are off the table, just to be safe.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Come to think of it all of Ringo’s songs are off the table, just to be safe.

For the Love of all things... Never.. ever.. tell them to take the Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Album and play it backwards. The Whole Paul Is Dead (turn Me On Deadman, number nine).

But that must be just crazy talk.. people don't really get wrapped up in this stuff do they? I was in 8th grade and they offered a class in symbolism's and for a week they played that album (turning it by hand) and then asked what anyone thought they heard, and please write it down.

So is it any wonder that some have used the technology available to isolate tracks and such... anywho, here's someone that went in head first.

By the way Ahabstar.. your comment about all the Ringo songs... about 3/4 through this will put a smerk on your face (or maybe not...lol)

edit on 5/7/2022 by JohnnyAnonymous because: I screwed the Pooch

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I could see a few good reasons why ATS would use discord , remember ask me anythings, or if anyone wanted to do a presentation with video instead of writing out a whole post .
The video sharing is nice I use it often for gaming and meeting with friends to watch videos together

Could be quite useful for ATS members

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

discord.gg...

The fact that people do try to be secretive about it anytime it is mentioned, always makes me not want to even check it out. I'll admit I'm curious, but someone always seems to act like it's something special, which makes me think: Screw it, I don't want any part of it.

Not the first time I've had that thought, but rather the first time I felt like sharing it.

It's basically ATS chit chat

top topics

join