It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel adds Chinese Yuan as reserve currency this is tied to Soros NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Here's the article

Israel adds Chinese RMB to Central Bank reserves for first time, cuts USD holdings

The central bank, which as recently as 2020 held 67.4% of its foreign exchange in US dollars, 30.1% in euros and 2.5% in British pounds, now plans to have the pound and yen account for 5% each. The yuan will account for 2% of its holdings, while the currencies of Canada and Australia will each be 3.5%.

A reduction in US dollar and euro holdings is planned to make room for the new reserves being held. US dollar holdings will go from 66.5% in 2021 to 61%, down about 8.3%, while euro holdings will be reduced from 30.8% to 20%, down 35%.

www.jpost.com...

I think people need to see whats coming. First to the United States then the world. The Bible predicted all of this. Everything thats happening to day can be seen starting with Matthew 24.

Here's a video from 2011 with Soros talking about this.

In the video he talks about how America is the emgine behind the current world order and how China needs to be the engine behind the new workd order.

He also talks about how the United States is a drag on the global economy.

The New World Order will be based on lockdowns and social credit systems. You will own nothing and be happy. You will probably have to earn time on te internet by being a good social citizen or earn driving privilages.

I believe America will be destroyed and greatly damaged. You can't have a powerful Country talking about freedom and democracy when you want people under total control.

They will also be big climate change fanatics. In the name of savint the planet, you can do just about anything.

I think America will see a swarm of terrorist attacks before it suffers a nuclear attack from Russia. I believe America is the daughter of Babylon talked about in the Bible and I talk about it here:

Is America the Daughter of Babylon?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also talk about the danger of climate change fanaticism.

A new climate change report shows the NWO is about to kill a lot of people

We see the spirits of the Four Horsemen from Revelation in the world today. I talked about it here:

Revelation Chapter 6 Breakdown (The Four Horsemen are here)

White Horse Conquering. We see this with Russia nd Ukraine.

Red Horse - Peace taken from the earth. Look how divided we are and it's getting worse. It's reaching the point where opposing political views are seen as evil and immoral.

Pale Horse - Covid

Black Horse -inflation and growing supply issues

The Bible tells us all of these things will get worse.

Revelation 6:8 And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Also, when it comes to famine and food rationing, it says don't hurt the oil and wine. So the middle class will become poor while the lifestyles of the rich and powerful doesn't change. You hardly ever here these people saying what they will do. They're concerned about controlling the masses and controlling resources. They will still have their Yachts and Mansions and the masses will own nothing and be happy.

So when yoi hear talks about a strong dollar, it's smoke and mirrors. This is what's coming.

Russia sanctions: new impetus for Chinese yuan to move up the reserve currency ladder?
theconversation.com...

The US dollar's global standing as the top reserve currency has lost ground to China's yuan and others, says IMF
markets.businessinsider.com...

Could the RMB Dislodge the Dollar As a Reserve Currency?
www.brinknews.com...

How the Yuan Could Become a Global Currency
www.thebalance.com...

All of this is coming before we reach this climate point of no return by 2030 maybe sooner. The climate change fanatics and alarmist are coming out with new doomsday studies every month now.

Thankfully, we know it doesn't end well for them when Jesus Christ Returns!!

(post by Peeple removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

And since you feel all victim now (am I right? Yes I am) let me explain:
Soros is just one rich a*hole among many, influential to some maybe sometimes, is he the problem or to blame for everything or in control? No.

You always make that holding on to your (false) beliefs and threatening everybody with extinction, the apocalypse, eternal condemnation and whatnot and wonder why people don't like you.
Really? Can't see how making threats like that constantly annoys people?
People who try to survive? People who have learned the hard way nobody will come to save anybody?

Wait for Jesus if you must. I don't care. But don't bother me with your gleeful joy about the suffering you wish for others.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Will Israel want it's annual Six Billion Dollars in aid from the USA to be paid in Yen?

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   

That still leaves 81% of their holdings in primarily dollars and then euros.

edit on 29-4-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   

SnF.

I believe you may be onto something wrt China's ascension, my religious disbelief notwithstanding.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This isn't a good sign. Israel is supposed to be America's greatest ally. If America's greatest ally is doing this then I expect a windfall of nations to follow suit
edit on 29-4-2022 by lostbook because: Paragraph change

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
This isn't a good sign. Israel is supposed to be America's greatest ally. If America's greatest ally is doing this then I expect a windfall of nations to follow suit

Exactly!

It's small but this is how it starts as they prepare for what's coming to America.

If the dollar is so strong, why would Israel, America's ally not increase it's dollar reserve? Why add the Yuan at all?

This fits with Bible prophecy. Israel will make a deal with the antichrist and rebuild the Temple. There was recent talk of Russia wanting to take control of a Church promised to them in Jerusalem.

Putin demands Russia gain control of Jerusalem church as promised
www.jpost.com...

Zelenskyy said future peace talks with Russia should take place in Jerusalem.

Zelensky suggests Jerusalem host negotiations between Ukraine, Russia
www.timesofisrael.com...

As Soros said, China should be the motor behind the New World Order and America is a drag on the global economy.

Lockdowns and social credit systems arewhat they want for this future new world order.
edit on 29-4-2022 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

We shall see how long the USD is going to last. The Ruble, Chinese dollar might last longer than the USD.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

We shall see how long the USD is going to last. The Ruble, Chinese dollar might last longer than the USD.

Russia has an economy smaller than Texas. Their currency is also very new, so its not like it has a long track record of stability.

China is dealing with a real estate market that could fall out at any moment. They have large ghost cities erected to house millions with only thousands or residents.

Most of the people who talk about another currency overtaking the USD as the favorite reserve currency speak in hubris and don't have any evidence or reasoning for such an occurrence.

new topics

top topics

join