It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panic in Boris Johnson’s UK as Fully Vaccinated have a higher Covid Hospitalisation-Rate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Soloprotocol

The vaccine is not 100% protection. Why are the unvaccinated in the hospital and dying at a rate 11 times greater? I answered you, will you answer me?

which is it, are they dying at 11 times the rate, or hospitalized at 11 times the rate, or both?

Soloprotocol clearly said "dying".

Yes, and OccamsRazor04 clearly said:

The vaccine is not 100% protection. Why are the unvaccinated in the hospital and dying at a rate 11 times greater? I answered you, will you answer me?

words matter and in this case, both hospitalizations and deaths were lumped in with the "11 times greater", so since you decided to jump into this conversation, perhaps you can explain which it is, or is it both? And offer a citation to proved proof. We can't have lies being thrown around here unchecked.

'In hospital and dying' is different to 'in hospital or dying'.

There is no confusion as to what was meant.

Also:

Pick your source of preference...

Unvaccinated Adults 11 Times More Likely To Die of COVID CDC - Web search results

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

a reply to: ARM1968

I would say the 80+ population is a great place to start since they are the most at risk, and the data shows 11x greater risk for unvaccinated in that group. What data would you like to look at?

That's just it, the 80 and over population are the MOST AT RISK for EVERYTHING, so I'm not sure why you think that's a great place to start.

My link has all the ages, so you simply chose not to look. Here is the 18-29 group (vax status is broken down into 18-20, 20-25, and 25-30 so I estimated the 18-29 vax rate using those figures)

Week 13
18-29 unvax hospitalizations (estimated 37% of population) - 246
18-29 vax hospitalizations (estimated 63% of population)- 190

Personally, I think the whole study is worthless because...

We present data on COVID-19 cases, hospitalisations and deaths by vaccination status. This raw data should not be used to estimate vaccine effectiveness as the data does not take into account inherent biases present such as differences in risk, behaviour and testing in the vaccinated and unvaccinated populations.

This report is purely by "vaccination status" which doesn't tell me anything about why these people were admitted into the hospital in the first place. I've already shown from my previous post that more and more people testing positive for Covid while they are in the hospital is just incidental and not cause.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

80+: I agree they should be vaccinated. I think it can take many years before you will feel the side effects of vaccination.- (for exampole myocarditis ). And of course 80+ don't do top sport ... so no problem for them.
But what about people with no comorbidities who are -say- 50 years younger?
Just read for the upteenth time that there is a (this time they talk about 500 percent) increease in deaths in topsport than normal. Please don't tell me dr McCullough is a quack. He isn't.
rumble.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Yeah, we're not panicked at all. Amazing how much you people are happy to share lies and fake news.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
What alternative medicine or treatment do you have to offer, that is better overall, than vaccination?

That's an easy one: High dose IV vitamin C,

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join