It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter Biden to Brother’s Widow After Affair — ‘Get Tested for HIV’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: IndieA

One of the more shocking things I have seen is photos of hunter with what looks like one of Obama's daughters in bed, and with what looks like Obama's dog in the background.

Don't forget the photo of Malia Obama's credit card cutting coke...taken from Hunter's laptop.

Oh yeah, I saw that too, how could I forget.
edit on 27-4-2022 by IndieA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
... This is revenge politics.

Oh, really? You're gonna lecture about "revenge politics" after four years of the progressives chasing after the president of the United States on false chargers that they could never even support and that since have been proven to be based on lies lies lies? And your gonna whine about "revenge politics?"

Please, give folks a break. If this is"revenge politics," it's damn well deserved. Served cold.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

There's fair play and then there's eye for an eye. No one would give a damn about Hunter except his dad is president and that makes his sins useful, just not especially useful to the people who are actually doing their jobs. He could go to prison tonight and stay there for the next decade and I wouldn't sleep easier for it because the turd stirrers and profiteering industrialists are still being paid.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

This guy is comedy gold, why aren’t stand ups making fun of him more?

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Hunter Derangement Syndrome.

LOL.

Can't get that man out of your mind.

Just curious, do you honestly believe that Hunter was not involved in shady and potentially treasonous actions?

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   

There's fair play and then there's eye for an eye. No one would give a damn about Hunter except his dad is president and that makes his sins useful, just not especially useful to the people who are actually doing their jobs. He could go to prison tonight and stay there for the next decade and I wouldn't sleep easier for it because the turd stirrers and profiteering industrialists are still being paid.

His father (who happens to reside in the White House in DC) is in the middle of it all. That is the big fish that needs to go to prison.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Because in your world the 'big guy' never got his 10% from H, right?

There's fair play and then there's eye for an eye. No one would give a damn about Hunter except his dad is president

If you like fair play then you're gonna love the next turnabout.

edit on 28-4-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   
His dad was also Vice President and has been in public office, adding his voice to steering the country for five decades, whilst allowing his offspring to profit from his position.

His dad is also a life long fibber and the father of it.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Good lord.
First of all, not saying people should be thrown in jail for drugs, but it is currently the law, and if it were my son, he would be put there.
Second, with what has been released of his own laptop, according to the laws of the country right now, ANYONE else would be investigated, for the money to see his father, possible pedophile activity, and other activities.

I don't care if it was a Trump kid, this scumbag, or Joe shmoe off the street. Needs to be looked into, not swept under the rug like it is.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

in the long, long ago, it was said that President Trump was "compromised" because he did business in Russia. Obviously, because he did that, Vlad had him in his pocket and we needed to impeach Trump. I was there, you were there, it's not a myth like Antifa, it's something that really happened. If you make me dig up a link, I'll get many and make you look sillier than you do.

Now let's look at today, with Biden. His crackhead kid was selling "who the fluck knows what" for millions to the Russians, Ukraine, China, and likely other nations. I'll ask you an honest question, do you think if all that happened, there is the slightest chance that Joe Biden might be compromised the same way, or even a little bit more than Trump was?

If it's not good for one, it's not good for the other.

NOBODY is above the law. (I can post many links to democrats stating that sentence, over, and over again.)
Consistency, honesty, and integrity are so easy to see and conversely, so easy to notice when they aren't there at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join