It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what's gonna happen?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Gothmog
Naw .
Companies are too busy letting their veteran employees go in lieu of much cheaper , younger , employees who " just want to make things pretty" .
Usability be damned .
Quality be damned .

Those people would be on the E-6 report, they aren't. Sounds like more old person talk.

Most States have a minimum .
So , they do it slow to avoid having to report .
Or , if the company has presence in multiple States , they spread it out .
edit on 4/25/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

The veterans are made to train the new employees .
The problem with that is , the veterans only have to tell their replacements what to do , not how to do it .

I laffed and laffed as I was retiring from my last position. They didn't hire anyone 'til I was already out the door. My boss says to me, "What do I need to tell the new guy so he can succeed in your position?" What a great guy he was.

Great time in life , isn't it ?

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Stop making things up.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Stop making things up.

I just "read" it somewhere .

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Probably a good idea to fact check silliness like that.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
when corporations treat workers as expendable, they attract expendable workers.
The rewards for doing a good job over a career have evaporated, and it shows in worker morale

Duh...

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

They are all scared to death to talk to girls, which I think is kinda weird for a bunch of young guys.

Here is where you lost me.

It's absolutely NORMAL for 'young guys' to be scared to talk to 'girls' (I guess you mean 'young gals', to symmetrize your language).

Only alphas, PUAs and other high-status men, especially when they're in a young body, have enough confidence to 'talk to girls' (I assume you mean 'approach them' instead of just casual talk).

Most men are indeed nervous, unconfident simps, when it comes to 'talking to girls'. Some men change when they grow older, others remain nervous about it, yet others go their own way and won't bother.

When no one has ever taught you how, or encouraged you to do it, and you have never learned from anywhere what to say and how, you are going to be nervous due to the 'female effect' on the male body's hormones and such. A great beauty can shut down the mind of someone living in a male body. It's a real effect, made fun of by many comedies, movies, TV shows and even modern youtube videos (even 'Viva La Dirt whatever' (can't remember it correctly, but the video about it is pretty funny, and you should really read the comments to realize how skewed your perspective is).

Young guys ABSOLUTELY aren't masters of 'talking to girls', and they're definitely NOT naturally confident, unless they're natural alphas (which is relatively rare).

In any case, young people are stupid - the younger they are, the stupider they are. This world has become an obstacle for cultivation of self, intelligence and wisdom, although it used to give you tools and help you do that. Education is nothing but conditioning and brainwashing, schools are full of teachers who don't know, teaching students who don't care, facts that aren't true.

Then the government lies, official stories, the agenda to dumb down people... doing the math, it's hardly surprising young people are ignorant, stupid, selfish and 'very unable' or even helpless.

However, it'd be interesting to examine the gender differences here, as men are more commonly self-reliant, explorational, gadget-loving researchers than women. Men usually want to explore and examine the world, women just want to live a cozy, luxurious life in it.

In any case, if a young man ISN'T scared to talk to the opposite gender, there's something wrong with him in my opinion - he's either a psycho, alpha or has had a very weird upbringing, or lots of 'lucky experiences'. Maybe rich kids are naturally more cocky or something.

Especiallly in today's climate with feminists giving mixed messages and spewing so much man-hatred and misandry, even as teachers and 'educators', who could blame men for being scared of women or talking to them? Women have SO much power these days, they can just merely point a finger and a man ends up in jail.

It's only rational to be scared of women these days - it's like terminators walking on the street with guns in their hands and you wouldn't be scared of them, although they are known to terminate almost anyone without a second thought on a whim. Would you NOT be scared to talk to them?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join