It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a dream about a friend who had terminal cancer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Last night/early this morning I had a dream where I was talking to a friend of mine who I knew had terminal cancer. I hadn’t seen her post for awhile on Facebook, but had heard from other friends that she wasn’t doing well. She fought like hell against the cancer, several years. Then I told an email from another mutual friend that she had passed away. My dream last night was my friend talking with me and some other friends. She was smiling, laughing, and looked great. She told us all not to worrry, that she was in a good place and was doing well, was happy and fulfilled. I hadn’t talked to her in quite some time, so to dream of this was revealing to me. I believe she was visiting her friends in dreams to let us know she’s doing well. It lifted my heart that she visited us all. She is just that kind of person. I’m so grateful that she visited me to let me know she’s okay.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This past few weeks I have had some real life dreams, ive always been a lucid dreamer but these past few weeks I can barely tell what's a dream or real life. Best of luck to you ♥ reply to: ChiefD

edit on 4/23/2022 by 5ofineed5aladder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Short story: Awakened from a sleep a few weeks after my brother passed. He always used to say something from the Beatles : Number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9. He played bass and I guitar for 60 yrs.

Waking up to a flashing message on my phone I didnt hear next to me come in. The number? Guess.....

"999-999-9999" I knew he was ok....

Hey...God bless you!
Best, MS
edit on 04220230America/ChicagoSun, 24 Apr 2022 11:48:02 -050048202200000002 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I had a close friend who died many years ago due to a very bad decision he made (it involved a damaged hang glider). Bob had a strong fondness for a certain herb.

One evening some weeks after his death some friends (also pilots) were gathered at a house I was in the process of reconstructing. We were sharing a joint when a gecko (usually very shy creatures) strutted into the middle of the circle. His eyes seemed to follow the joint around the circle.

We decided that Bob was back and blew some smoke his way.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Years back when my grandmother was about to pass, my aunt had a very strong and clear dream about my grandfather walking in through the wheat fields toward the farm house where my aunt was in the dream. She said it was a very calm and peaceful dream.

My grandmother passed the next day.

My aunt believes the dream was my grandfather, who had passed some years before, coming to get my grandmother and take her home with him and letting her (my aunt) know it would be OK.

posted on Apr, 24 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Thank you all for your wonderful, heartfelt replies. Your stories all touched my heart. I strongly believe sometimes our loved ones, family and friends, come to us after they’ve passed to let us know they are okay and in a good place. My late grandmother even came to me in a dream to warn me about something that happened at the place I worked the next day.

top topics

join